• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Azteca Gold - BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AG and myself hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with your family’s and lots of good food. We are running a Black Friday Sale!

Make a purchase of $300.00 or more and receive 2 orals for free!! That’s a great deal guys 😁

This sale will run until Sunday night at midnight (Pacific Standard Time).

Please make sure your order comes out to $300.00 and that does not include shipping. The shipping cost would be separate from the total amount… meaning the products you purchase must reach the amount of $300.00 then the shipping cost would be added.

For a product list please contact me via PM and I can send one over to you or to your email.

Enjoy the weekend guys!!

JJ

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Good question Sam… as far as I was told there are no restrictions on which orals you can select from.

What I can do is touch base with AG and ask him specifically and make sure I give you the correct answer.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Ok guys the sale I just posted above I forgot to add there are two exclusions.

Primo Ace tabs
Anavar 50mg tabs

These two orals are excluded from this sale. However you can choose any other orals, you can mix and match…. Please understand the cost of the primo Ace and the Anavar would be too much to allow for this sale.

Any questions guys please feel free to PM me and I apologize for the confusion.

JJ

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Very nice.i assume there's no restrictions since you didn't say anything? Usually anavar etc isnt included in these deals.
Sam thanks for your patience… I just posted the two exceptions to the sale. It’s the Primo Ace tabs and the Anavar 50mg.

That’s my fault I should have added that to the sale when I was posting it.

Any other oral is fair game… also you can mix and match the orals of your choice.

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
That's standard. Why I was asking to be sure

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
That's standard. Why I was asking to be sure
Yup… that’s my fault I should have clarified before posting. Hope you had a great holiday my friend… let me know if you need an updated List sent over.

AZTECA GOLD

Board Rep
Reaction score
AG and myself hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with your family’s and lots of good food. We are running a Black Friday Sale!

Make a purchase of $300.00 or more and receive 2 orals for free!! That’s a great deal guys 😁

This sale will run until Sunday night at midnight (Pacific Standard Time).

Please make sure your order comes out to $300.00 and that does not include shipping. The shipping cost would be separate from the total amount… meaning the products you purchase must reach the amount of $300.00 then the shipping cost would be added.

For a product list please contact me via PM and I can send one over to you or to your email.

Enjoy the weekend guys!!

JJ
Hope you guys enjoy the sale. Thank you for all your hard work JJ love having you with us. We will be having a cyber Monday sale as well. But no details we be given in advance. Hope everyone has had a happy holiday. AG

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hope you guys enjoy the sale. Thank you for all your hard work JJ love having you with us. We will be having a cyber Monday sale as well. But no details we be given in advance. Hope everyone has had a happy holiday. AG
It’s a pleasure AG… I’ve enjoyed being with you guys and proud to be apart of what you’ve built.

Guys we’ll post the Monday sale in this thread and we’ll start a new thread in our Sub Forum so everyone can see it.

If anyone needs a list please send me a PM. I think I’ve sent 15 lists in the last 3 hours 🤣

GymMonkey1117

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I’m going to wait for the cyber Monday deal.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Sam thanks for your patience… I just posted the two exceptions to the sale. It’s the Primo Ace tabs and the Anavar 50mg.

That’s my fault I should have added that to the sale when I was posting it.

Any other oral is fair game… also you can mix and match the orals of your choice.
So I cant spend 300 and get two kits of gH?!? Damn just a joke just in case...

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
It’s a pleasure AG… I’ve enjoyed being with you guys and proud to be apart of what you’ve built.

Guys we’ll post the Monday sale in this thread and we’ll start a new thread in our Sub Forum so everyone can see it.

If anyone needs a list please send me a PM. I think I’ve sent 15 lists in the last 3 hours
Wait... I wanna try this yk.

Is yk included or just oral AAS?

I am assuming just oral AAS.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Wait... I wanna try this yk.

Is yk included or just oral AAS?

I am assuming just oral AAS.

I don’t know the answer to that question but let me get back to you as soon as possible.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Sale is still going on folks… this sale ends Sunday night at midnight Pacific standard time.

If anyone would like an updated list please contact me and I’ll get one over to you…

ALSO

We are doing a Cyber Monday Sale as well. This sale won’t be revealed until Sunday night… however don’t let that stop you from taking advantage of this ongoing sale. $300 is enough Testosterone to last anyone months… we all
Use Testosterone so why not stock up AND get two free orals out of it. A value of over $100-$120 dollars for free. It’s a great deal guys.

Don’t forget Primo Ace tabs and Anavar 50mg are excluded from this sale however our oral
Selection is one of the largest around.

Any questions feel free to PM me at any time.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
* UPDATE *

From now until Midnight enjoy free shipping on the Black Friday Sale. So buy $300.00 in AG products and receive 2 orals for free. Prino Ace and Anavar are the two orals that are excluded from this sale.

Enjoy guys!

JJ