• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Azteca Gold -Black Friday Sale!!! Spend $300 get 2 Orals free!!

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AG and myself hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with your family’s and lots of good food. We are running a Black Friday Sale!

Make a purchase of $300.00 or more and receive 2 oral packets for free!! The two orals that are excluded from this sale are Primo Ace Tabs & Anavar 50mg tabs.

This sale will run until Sunday night at midnight (Pacific Standard Time).

Please make sure your order comes out to $300.00 and that does not include shipping. The shipping cost would be separate from the total amount… meaning the products you purchase must reach the amount of $300.00 then the shipping cost would be added.

For a product list please contact me via PM and I can send one over to you or to your email.

Enjoy the weekend guys!!

JJ

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
I can vouch for the Halo!!!👍👍
Yes sir!!! I’ve used them as well and I’ve had some kick ass workouts. I think I’m going to throw in HALO the last 3 weeks of my upcoming cycle I’m excited to see what AG’s Halo can do in 3 weeks 😁

Good to see you around btw… I’m hoping you like it here at ASF and you plan on sticking around brother 😁