• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AY update

Turkeybacon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to come here and post my story about AY and the green team. My experience was nothing short of amazing, JD and V are the shit. JD took his time to really get to know me and what my goals were before placing my order which is awesome. At a drop of a time he'd reply to every single PM the dude is on point. V is hilarious and an awesome gal, she came through strong for my girlfriend and I hooking us up with all kinds of free ish and the touchdown was very fast.

As far as the gear itself... In love. I've already gained 20 solid pounds, crazy strong/tight, crazy sex drive, crazy everything...I've been sticking to my meal plan very faithfully getting 300gs of protein and 600gs of carbs each day. No sides for me besides sweating my balls off all the time, especially when I sleep and train. The smell of my sweat is fun haha. As far as my girlfriend goes she cut up and got tighter then a newborns asshole, we both are seeing intense changes and new muscles popping out everyday. The intensity in the workouts alone is nuts. She had a few minor sides but nothing crazy.

My experience was nothing less then an A++ big shouts to JD for being such an awesome dude, V for being the baddest bitch out, and the rest of the green team! We both thank you and appreciate all your help :)

Last edited:
You were a pleasure to work with, and I'm looking forward to working with you again in the future. Keep killing it!

Solid info man everytime I ready something g on the green team I get excited lol. One of these days it will be my turn. Keep pushing

Solid info man everytime I ready something g on the green team I get excited lol. One of these days it will be my turn. Keep pushing

24 posts does not mean you are out. We have a process...... not going to reveal to our comp. We are unique. PM one of the AY reps for more info. Do not who they are? PM theestone, MuscleAddiction, Pittsburgh63, or myself.

Thanks everyone, still got a couple weeks left.. lets work!

I've been in touch with theestone I think a week or 2 ago. I gotta pay my dues problem is I've only been around a few months I do most my learning through reading and I don't post a lot because I don't want to give bad information there's so much knowledge on this forum already and I've seen how guys who get things wrong get treated and honestly I'm not into all that crap talking. But of course if I am wrong about something I wouldn't sit there and argue that I'm right. That's another reason I enjoy reading through the ay posts there's a ton of positivity and support. I'm in good hands with theestone and i dont mind waiting until he feels I'm g2g. That was long my apologies I talk alot. :)

I've been in touch with theestone I think a week or 2 ago. I gotta pay my dues problem is I've only been around a few months I do most my learning through reading and I don't post a lot because I don't want to give bad information there's so much knowledge on this forum already and I've seen how guys who get things wrong get treated and honestly I'm not into all that crap talking. But of course if I am wrong about something I wouldn't sit there and argue that I'm right. That's another reason I enjoy reading through the ay posts there's a ton of positivity and support. I'm in good hands with theestone and i dont mind waiting until he feels I'm g2g. That was long my apologies I talk alot. :)

Stoney is a good guy, he'll take care of you :)

I've been seeing AY and JD mentioned on so many different sites.. Been doing source scouring for months now trying to find genuine gear. I don't know the rules yet on how to get to the point of being accepted but I'll keep looking. Keep up the good work guys!

Guys I speak from experience . Get on the board , do a basic , run a log and post some pics . These are good dudes . They just want to see you are serious about what we do . When the books open maybe the Geared Godfather will straighten you out .

Yeah I honestly have not ran full cycles. I actually use to be a really big guy and not muscle either. Battled addiction had enough got clean lost a bunch of weight and found myself literally with no energy no drI've you guys have heard similar stories was put on trt. Doc was giving me extremely low dose .3ml every 13 days and started feeling worse. I got a good friend who could arm wrestle the hulk lol and he gave me some pointers set me with the guys from overseas and I feel fantastic. Thinking of doing a cycle in the future but as of now 90% of my workouts are cardio. Man I talk to much lol even if I never get to place an order I still have the opportunity to gain a ton of knowledge.

Forgive me jersey devil for i have sinned. Got accepted as a customer, went with another labs big sale and that was that. Piptastic gear couldn't even use.

I only hope you'll still take me when I am ready for another go.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgive me jersey devil for i have sinned. Got accepted as a customer, went with another labs big sale and that was that. Piptastic gear couldn't even use.

I only hope you'll still take me when I am ready for another go.

Of course brother. You would be surprised at how many get tempted by low prices and rep promises, only to come back home once they realize they made a mistake. Inconsistent, underdosed, and painful gear is no bargain.

Get Shredded!
Can't wait to try out AY in the future, forgot how awesome this site is and some of the members are for info... Trying to put together something big for this fall! Can't wait for the gainz

Of course brother. You would be surprised at how many get tempted by low prices and rep promises, only to come back home once they realize they made a mistake. Inconsistent, underdosed, and painful gear is no bargain.

Das it mane.

I run AY at 50% that I did other ugls. You wind up saving $$

Sooooo close. Just got a few things financially to button up n then I hopefully can become a green machine. Love seeing all the support. Makes you more comfortable to spend hard earned money.

Order inquiry

Have been working with V for the last 2 years! I LOVE and appreciate how much time she takes to make sure I take the right things for my body and needs/results I want. These people truly care about you and not just out to sell junk or take your $$. Thank you green team for always being there.
On a side note I have placed another order wifhV x weeks ago. She received my payment xxx and said to contact her if my order wasn't received by x week later. It's been x week and x days and have tried to reach out to her with no response and it said to contact you guys on the forum if we couldn't reach her.... Can you guys help please as it was a great deal of $$ we don't way to loose. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your fine.

Either she is running late or something to do with parcel service.

Get ahold of jerseydevil, theestone or muscle addiction and they will take care of you.

And inquiring minds got to know, what did you order =)

Have been working with V for the last 2 years! I LOVE and appreciate how much time she takes to make sure I take the right things for my body and needs/results I want. These people truly care about you and not just out to sell junk or take your $$. Thank you green team for always being there.
On a side note I have placed another order wifhV 2 weeks ago. She received my payment July 16, and said to contact her if my order wasn't received by 1 week later. It's been 1 week and 3 days and have tried to reach out to her with no response and it said to contact you guys on the forum if we couldn't reach her.... Can you guys help please as it was a great deal of $$ we don't way to loose. Thank you!

you should edit this post bro... no TA times!!!!! dont worry about your pack, they ALWAYS come through.

On a side note I have placed another order wifhV 2 weeks ago. She received my payment July 16, and said to contact her if my order wasn't received by 1 week later. It's been 1 week and 3 days and have tried to reach out to her with no response and it said to contact you guys on the forum if we couldn't reach her.... Can you guys help please as it was a great deal of $$ we don't way to loose. Thank you!

PM sent.

Another great AY write-up I see...

Reminds me me of the slogan on my favorite pizza place's boxes here - "You've tried all the rest, now have the best". It's so true. Another testament to quality with another great review.

I'm ordering more AY within the next couple weeks to top off my stash, and to say "thanks - take my money!"

Back