• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AY Comp cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
ee0c66eb1e7967f1ee7332b6387f875b.jpg

Day 1 of the AY transformation. Anyone care to take a guess what I weigh??

3394602030dda99bffc24a410bc9b99c.jpg

Anyone else dress like this at the gym. I generally keep my gun show behind the curtain so to speak. The gym I use when at work is kinda "natural" and people already talk so I figure I will try to fly under the radar. I def miss Golds when I'm away for work.

i can't stand wearing sweatshirts while i work out because i'm already sweating so much i don't like the material sticking to my skin. i always wear t-shirts though. i don't have much of a choice though since years ago i had a heat stroke on a back packing trip in the desert in the early 2000's and hit a core temp of 107.2. the doctors say that i fried the part of my brain that actively regulates my body temperature so i have to be really careful and pay attention to my body since i can over heat very easily and have seizures as a result. on the opposite end of the spectrum i can go hypothermic in the middle of summer outside but it's much more rare. i've had 6 seizures total while working out in the first 3 years since my heat stroke when i didn't know what signs to look/feel for but sports like basketball, soccer, etc are completely off limits for me ever since my heat stroke.

This guy pays attention. Yeah buddy. Gained 4 lbs without gear. Hope to hit that 210 mark by February. It's going to be tough but that's where I'm going for.

with what you're running that shouldn't be an issue as long as you keep slamming cals. i saw your compound list but didn't see any mention of slin or GH, don't want to make the jump yet or just didn't mention it?

Well the thought has seriously crossed my mind but going on the advice from someone who has been in the game longer than I, it was decided I should wait. Run the plan I have now and look to slin and gh on the next run. But with bush's gh reviews it's been hard not to bite on that

Well the thought has seriously crossed my mind but going on the advice from someone who has been in the game longer than I, it was decided I should wait. Run the plan I have now and look to slin and gh on the next run. But with bush's gh reviews it's been hard not to bite on that

tell me about it, i bit the bullet :roflmao: no need to rush this game man, good choice on waiting :winkfinger: i was just asking out of curiosity since adding GH in for the fat burning effects while bulking seems like it would benefit you greatly.

This guy pays attention. Yeah buddy. Gained 4 lbs without gear. Hope to hit that 210 mark by February. It's going to be tough but that's where I'm going for.

Haha. 200 easy. With your dedication and NPP to tren with a shit load of test and that much TPA at the finish. You'll hit it and look great I imagine.

Get Shredded!
Haha. 200 easy. With your dedication and NPP to tren with a shit load of test and that much TPA at the finish. You'll hit it and look great I imagine.
Thank you for the positive comments. They go a long way to motivate a guy

Getting the back a bit workout in tonight. Last time I didn't make it through all of it. Tonight will be a different story. Time to get jacked.

I like the way you think Dannie. Yes Roid+ worked good for me. Got my test levels sky high. Too bad SG screwed around though. But I will say AY definitely picked where you left off and is taking great care of me. Thanks D for all the help along the way. It's not forgotten

Ok well its shoulder again. I fucking love shoulders. Oh and yesterday pinned 1 ml of TIPP 1 ml of TPA and 1 ml NPP in VG and no pip and feeling awesome. Second pin on this cycle and I can already feel it kicking in. Maybe it's in my head because I know it's early but I swear the pumps are harder and my strength is getting better. So fucking excites to see where this goes.

Here you go fellas. This is me 2.25 years ago. I just finished target specific non radiation chemotherapy for a stupid fucking tumor on my liver. I went from 185 to 134-136 lbs in 4 months. Thought I was going to die. Found the picture today and thought I would share. Can't believe that was me.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419051372510.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1419051372510.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 81
TPA kicks in pretty quick but more like a week.

Wow, I can't believe that's you either! Well you are healthy now, and ready to rumble. Good job on the log :)

Another coming back from the brink to find BBing and rebuild themselves as no one would believe ! Great job brother ! I'm enjoying your log . I'm also running the TPA/TIPP combo these days and love it ! For me it's into that second week it just starts to happen .

Ok well its shoulder again. I fucking love shoulders. Oh and yesterday pinned 1 ml of TIPP 1 ml of TPA and 1 ml NPP in VG and no pip and feeling awesome. Second pin on this cycle and I can already feel it kicking in. Maybe it's in my head because I know it's early but I swear the pumps are harder and my strength is getting better. So fucking excites to see where this goes.

Today is the last day of my 11 week cycle and I am also pinning TPA and TIPP together. In the beginning of this cycle I remember it was just a few days and I started to feel it. TPA is the quickest test out there for kicking in, I love it and I am sure you will too.

I don't know how to describe it other than the two are just a strong combination.

Damn brother, that pic is insane. It's awesome to see where you've come from. I have all the respect in the world for you!! To fight through something like that and stand here where you are today.... You're a badass mother fucker!! Congrats!!

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

IML Gear Cream!
Wow Thanks pitt! !! That is a hell of a compliment coming from you. I just hope I don't let anyone down this spring. I'm definitely putting in the work that's for sure.

Smashing legs today. Got alot of aggression to take out. United Airlines lost all my fucking clothes. All of them. Only thing I have is.clothes I haven't wore in 6 years or more. Lost all my fucking underware!! Freeballing at the gym.

It's awesome. Definitely had some of the ladies paying closer attention to me today. Even the wife noticed lol

Can walk right now. No such thing as TOO hard. Kill it mother fuckers.

Oh I almost forgot. Pinned today and it was amazballs hit VG then worked legs. Can't even tell I pinned. It's a beautiful thing.

Back and Bis. Arms going going to be jello. I fucking love it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419357005233.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419357005233.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 49
Ok now that it's time to start my run I guess I will share the plane.
Weeks 1-5
NPP 500mg
Tipp 500mg
TPA 300mg
Proviron 50mg ED
Arimidex 1/2mg EOD
Week 6-12
NPP 500mg
Tipp 750mg
Proviron 50mg
Arimidex 1/2 EOD
Weeks 12-20
Tren A 75mg EOD
TPA 750 mg
Mast 500
Winny
Proviron Arimidex

Also will be on 500iu HCG WEEK. Hope you all approve. Let me know what Y'all think.
I see u drop TPA week 6 which j under stand but why keep the test dose lower than wk 1-5...if not keep it even? Just wondering,,, also whats winny dose look like? When do you take it? Am/pm both? and for how long?

I see alot of guys just jump on winny last 2 weeks at a high dose...so just wondering there as well...

I love this cycle layout...my next run should be very similar to this if I can get lean enough in Bush's contest...

Just missing the proviron...after xmas i will have to fix that...

Oh ya I forgot any diuretics in the end or t3, clen, dnp etc ?

Back