• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AY Comp cycle.

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok well its almost time. I will be running a 20 week cycle of strictly AY gear. TIPP NPP TPA Tren Winny and Mast (not all together but throughout I will switch them up a bit, from pre diet, diet and Cut) I will post a detailed Log with workout and diet. Looking to add 10-15 lbs by Jan 15 then start the diet then March begin cut phase. Going to try and cut to Middleweight.
72b99c4a46eb5ff59d097b0606f2b8ea.jpg

Interesting. I'm interested in following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, purple sign. That's not planet fitness, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell no!! But may as well be lol. Anytime. It's the only place in the town I'm working in right now. Golds is my home.

I tell y'all this leg day is kicking my ass. Having trouble finishing my squats at 325x10. PCT is no bueno but it must have been spot on. Only lost 5 lbs and I am not noticing a large loss in strength. Dec 15 can come fast enough. Pin day!!

Holy shit dude. That is a going to be quite an enjoyable run.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking forward to it. You know how hard it is to sit on that much awesome gear without pinning it?? I'm ready!! I got to say JD and AY definitely took care of me on that order got some nice surprises. Life is good in my hood

No idea how hard that is. Never had that much in the hopper!

But these single vials of tren and NPP I have left have been teasing me every time I pin my cruise dose!

cac5adfd8d00d0d82821bbd1717d5ea7.jpg

Shoulders and traps! Let me just say that if I can't grow shoulders on a plan like this I just simply cannot grow shoulders. By the end of this I added in a cable machine straight arm back Flys 10 X6. My last 3 sets I could only do 15 lbs. Legs still feel sore from the other day.

I was keeping it a secret until I start. All I can say is I didn't have much to do with the design of the cycle but it is actually a fairly simple plan and it looks like it will do a body good just like milk.

Not sure how I missed this. Awesome pic... Log looks like it's going to be sweet! Do it up my friend!!

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

Legs last night. My hams are killing.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418052824073.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418052824073.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 118
subbd.....the sprort of badassness is exactly right too!!!:winkfinger:

Back