• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Australlias NEW womens physique champion...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes in Woke Australlia.

Their Female Physique champion is a "trans" competitor. Aka that is a man winning a womens show.

Just ugh...

1664987287157.png

So basically in todays sick thinking( by the liberal insane) any guy who sucks in his own sport or job can just go beat women, who are genetically designed differently for a reason and then get praise. People like this should be in a mental hospital or a circus. Not trying to erase the female species, which is beautiful and unique and should be respected and protected, not marginalized and erased.

So basically in todays sick thinking( by the liberal insane) any guy who sucks in his own sport or job can just go beat women, who are genetically designed differently for a reason and then get praise. People like this should be in a mental hospital or a circus. Not trying to erase the female species, which is beautiful and unique and should be respected and protected, not marginalized and erased.

Well said

1664995946138.png

Disgusting
One ugly S.O.B.!

Dude is taking the piss and the feel good woke fell for it, hook, line and cock.

Bro, I absolutely agree with you.
This is some fucking theater of the absurd...
I would send to a mental hospital not only those who change their gender, I would also send doctors who perform such operations to a mental hospital...
It seems to me that if this trans saw the athlete Nataliya Trukhina, aka Amazonka
He would probably decide that the world is not fair to him and would shoot himself
I want to note that Natalia was born a girl and in childhood she was a very thin child

Natalia Trukhina: Russian Female Bodybuilder, FBB (Video 2017) - IMDb

Natalia Trukhina

This fucking world is heading for the abyss....
I'm not surprised by anything anymore.
I suppose that in 5-10 years the competitions will have separate categories for trans, because there will be a lot of them.
Not so long ago I came across the news that the trans won the swimming competition ...
The guy for a long time could not win the category, and he could not think of anything smarter than how to change his gender. As a result, among women, he won ...

GUY is wearing a fucking wig.

The real women should boycott. The damn contest is stacked against them.

Why even compete?

So embarrassing.

When will enough be enough!?!

Back