• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Auction TD!!!

Gmanzx11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Touchdown from recent auction!! Communication with Iron was excellent! Response to emails were fast! Shipping was a lot faster than what Iron had told me. Wasn't even expecting to see it today!! Popped the top, reconstituted and POW!! My first HGH pin. I will run 2iu for while to see how things go. Thanks Ironlion!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    633.3 KB · Views: 47
Touchdown from recent auction!! Communication with Iron was excellent! Response to emails were fast! Shipping was a lot faster than what Iron had told me. Wasn't even expecting to see it today!! Popped the top, reconstituted and POW!! My first HGH pin. I will run 2iu for while to see how things go. Thanks Ironlion!!

enjoy it bro

The puretropin is some pretty good stuff;)

This is my first run with HGH. I'm on day 10 doing 2ui a day. From the feelings in my had this stuff is legit. After first couple of days my hands are tingling, tight and fall asleep at nite I sleep pretty good, always have. But my hands (especially my right one) wake me up a couple times a nite. Any ideas for relief from this?? I'm going to run 2ui a day for a month, then bang 10ui and get igf tested.

This is my first run with HGH. I'm on day 10 doing 2ui a day. From the feelings in my had this stuff is legit. After first couple of days my hands are tingling, tight and fall asleep at nite I sleep pretty good, always have. But my hands (especially my right one) wake me up a couple times a nite. Any ideas for relief from this?? I'm going to run 2ui a day for a month, then bang 10ui and get igf tested.

THanks for your sharing. enjoy it bro, :)

On lower doses that should subside over time but man these kits feel potent to me.

Back