• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Auction MIX 2 / VAR!

dylanvib4

Registered Member
Reaction score
So i just seen the buy $300 get $200 free sale is back on. If the winner of this auction adds enough to his order to total over 300 would he still be eligible for that sale?
Just sent this up I'll let you know right when I do brotha.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So i just seen the buy $300 get $200 free sale is back on. If the winner of this auction adds enough to his order to total over 300 would he still be eligible for that sale?

Damn that would be a deal, I need to stay off here cause already have 3yr supply gears but can't resist a good deal.

Edit:..... need to off load my low grade gear and switch to all grade A. Can't wait to jump on the mix6

Last edited:

dylanvib4

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn that would be a deal, I need to stay off here cause already have 3yr supply gears but can't resist a good deal.

Edit:..... need to off load my low grade gear and switch to all grade A. Can't wait to jump on the mix6
Yes sir!

shift

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes sir!

So is that a yes a qualifying for the sale or you still waiting on confirmation from the boss man?

Because if so this auction is mine, lol.

dylanvib4

Registered Member
Reaction score
So is that a yes a qualifying for the sale or you still waiting on confirmation from the boss man?
Still waiting brother haven't gotten a response back yet. To be honest I'd imagine the auctions and promotions would be kept seperate, but I can't say for sure. Knowing Frank he might say differently, the second I know I'll post up

Basicstero

Board Rep
Reaction score
Guys, sorry, auctions are auctions and the get 200$ promo is valid only for real 300$ orders. Also don`t forget, that 10% of the net profit we donate to the anaboliclab.com project, which anonimously tests different steroids of various brands. In this way you will always know, which sources are really GtG and which not. I think this is a very important project and every customer is interested in it! It would be great if every customer would donate at least 10-20$ into this project to help to the entire community to find quality gear and to sift out scammers!

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guys, sorry, auctions are auctions and the get 200$ promo is valid only for real 300$ orders. Also don`t forget, that 10% of the net profit we donate to the anaboliclab.com project, which anonimously tests different steroids of various brands. In this way you will always know, which sources are really GtG and which not. I think this is a very important project and every customer is interested in it! It would be great if every customer would donate at least 10-20$ into this project to help to the entire community to find quality gear and to sift out scammers!

That's completely understandable.

Yeah that's a good cause, where do u donate?

Really impressed with u guys so far, seem top notch

dylanvib4

Registered Member
Reaction score
Last day to get in on the auction fellas, last bid at 155 thanks baba!

dylanvib4

Registered Member
Reaction score
Jester is our winner, congrats brother on a great win! Pm me for further instruction, and thank you all who were included in this auction!