• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Attention Progress

Tmwoodley

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am expecting BIG THINGS from you tonight. BIG THINGS! We all are! Do not let your community down. We are expecting pictures and videos. Not only of your girls, but we expect you to challenge yourself and capture a few new lady friends to take action in the progress production.

Dont let your bros down. Let's start 2016 in a very exciting way!!

Oldschool

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you were on the VIP mail list you wouldn't have to ask...

spinyvegeta

Registered Member
Reaction score
How about expecting big things in the gym. Whore's are a dime a dozen, especially in Vegas.

spinyvegeta

Registered Member
Reaction score
Makes me want to stay in the gym forever

Tmwoodley

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you were on the VIP mail list you wouldn't have to ask...
I am on the VIP mail list. And I did not ask I was merely stating what we as a community is expecting from him, because he has started what seems to be a serious relationship with these two and on his last outing failed to take any "fun & exciting" pics. He kept it way to professional.

nwguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am on the VIP mail list. And I did not ask I was merely stating what we as a community is expecting from him, because he has started what seems to be a serious relationship with these two and on his last outing failed to take any "fun & exciting" pics. He kept it way to professional.

I know one of the girls wont allow him to take the fun and exciting pics. This happened before you were a member here. Some DICK WAD on this forum is friends with the girl and snitched about the pics to her. :( Still waiting to find out who he is!

Tmwoodley

Registered Member
Reaction score
I know one of the girls wont allow him to take the fun and exciting pics. This happened before you were a member here. Some DICK WAD on this forum is friends with the girl and snitched about the pics to her. :( Still waiting to find out who he is!
DAMN WTF!!! what on earth would posses a fucktard to be a whistle blower about that shit. Unless he is into trannies and cares nothing about the pussy

Progress

Man Whore
Registered Member
Reaction score
Rballdan hit it on the head. There is a mole here and I still don't know who. I think its someone registered here that doesn't post often. Notice in the last pic I posted with like 4 strippers around my girl and on her our GF wasn't in the pic. She got up and just smiled at me before I took the pic lol

I keep pissing them off trying to take pics all that will be left is pics like this lol
20151229_221240_zpsowvhrtdp.jpg

Tmwoodley

Registered Member
Reaction score
Rballdan hit it on the head. There is a mole here and I still don't know who. I think its someone registered here that doesn't post often. Notice in the last pic I posted with like 4 strippers around my girl and on her our GF wasn't in the pic. She got up and just smiled at me before I took the pic lol

I keep pissing them off trying to take pics all that will be left is pics like this lol
20151229_221240_zpsowvhrtdp.jpg
Well the shoes are cool

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
As much as your girl knows you are on this im thinking she would have made an account just to see what kind of pics your putting out of her.....

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
I'd bet it's her or the friend!

What at the chances of some guy knowing who they are and telling them.. That would also mean they know exactly who you are as well

Tmwoodley

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd bet it's her or the friend!

What at the chances of some guy knowing who they are and telling them.. That would also mean they know exactly who you are as well
Very good point!

Progress

Man Whore
Registered Member
Reaction score
No, it's a hater. I can tell... fuck em. She knows I have pics of her in my avatar. She just says show nothing in bed or my face. Or she will cut me with a dull knife hahaha

Tmwoodley

Registered Member
Reaction score
Haha. Well that could be fun! You should try a frozen butter knife with them blind folded!!

Progress

Man Whore
Registered Member
Reaction score
Fuck that, I can't pull those off hahaha
I have some Supras I will wear.... but I like Chucks.

BLACKSTAR

Registered Member
Reaction score
i wore em once

they are not comfy at all nor do i like how they look with diesel jeans.

i prefer solid black chucks red or black...

ill get some pics up i a bit

Progress

Man Whore
Registered Member
Reaction score
Red Chucks would get me shot also lol :roflmao: I could see it now.... Hey cuzzz you in the wrong hood.

BLACKSTAR

Registered Member
Reaction score
hahaha

i gave these too never wear em

Screen_Shot_2015_12_31_at_5_47_41_PM.png
[/URL][/IMG]

onebigpump

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wolverine casual hard toe boots. Stylish as hell and water proof with all this snow coming now.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk