• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Athlete's foot products, whats the best?

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
At the title says, what's out there? What's the best? I got a little redness and cracking. Got to be athletes foot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Used the old Google but can't trust anything on there anymore. So I come to the bros for what really works.

About to head my old local safeway and see what they got. Thanks guys

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I had it before and this worked for me.

1649625681063.png

Dont let it go for too long

I have seen guys develop fungal infections after Athletes foot and toenals turn yellow, thick, etc.

Worse case you can see a Podiatrist.

Mind you I am zero expert in this area. But I've seen my share of athletes foot and fungal cases.

It's not fun stuff. Good luck.

Durro

Board Rep
Reaction score
I alternate these generic athletes foot/jock itch cream products Tolnaftate ( Tinactin) and Clotrimazole (Lotrimin).

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I had it before and this worked for me.

View attachment 71578

Dont let it go for too long

I have seen guys develop fungal infections after Athletes foot and toenals turn yellow, thick, etc.

Worse case you can see a Podiatrist.

Mind you I am zero expert in this area. But I've seen my share of athletes foot and fungal cases.

It's not fun stuff. Good luck.
Thank you bro picked some up yesterday and some cream as well appreciate you!

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
quick acting tinactin worked but I think Wes’s spray has the same active ingredient

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I had it bad about a year ago and went to my derm, she gave me ketoconazole, it’s a script antifungal. I haven’t had it since. I had it bad once in the military and the doc in sick call gave me a cream but the advise he gave me was the best. He said to put your socks on first before your underwear to keep it from spreading to your groin. It’s the same fungus as jock itch.

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you bro picked some up yesterday and some cream as well appreciate you!
That shit feels so nice after a long days work.
Pull my stinky foot outta the sock. The spray feels Cold as Fuck. Now I gotta grab a can just cause the heats back.

XOTG85

Registered Member
Reaction score
This sounds insane but if you put a few caps of bleach in a bucket of water it will kill it. A friend of mine told me about it and I tried it knocked it out completely.