• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

ASPCA always needs our help

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think most people would find their donations are better utilized by local rescue organization.

But yes, any donation that actually help animals is well spent.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think most people would find their donations are better utilized by local rescue organization.

Yeah, I think the spca is still the #1 animal killer. There are usually "no kill" shelters around, even in smaller communities.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the spca is still the #1 animal killer. There are usually "no kill" shelters around, even in smaller communities.
I just keep thinking about these corporations like the March of Dimes. Maybe someone can find the actual percentage of funds going to the actual cause. If the CEO has a $1,000,000 paycheck, fuck them.
The SPCAs I have been involved with had a bunch of Nazi, man hating lesbians running them. Total cunts.
We deliver food to the Humane Society here because unless they resell the food, 100% goes to the dogs.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nonetheless, I apreciate where the OP is headed with this.

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
You voiced my thoughts