Ask the Doc - liver detoxes - Liver cocktail (Official validation to some protocols)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I HAVNT felt my hands in years from being on hgh
It's for this specific reason that I Don't Go near that stuff anymore. I have very bad carpal tunnel, and other nerve-related issues. No go for me!

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Back when these things called “books” were around, Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw published one in 1982 called “Life Extension, a Practical Scientific Approach”. They were big advocates of choline and inositol. I used to supplement heavy doses when my older roommate lived their plan. But he also took BHA and BHT, both food preservatives. I couldn’t wrap my head around that although I did put them in my oils to prevent rancidity. Of course back then, 1988-90, we thought canola was the “healthy oil”, butter was bad/margarine good and that fats made you fat.

I no longer use these supplements individually but seek them out in my nutrition. Way back then when everyone was eating only egg whites, I was (and still am) a proponent of using at least one whole egg with the whites as an egg is a complete food imo. It contains the thing required to digest it such as choline, lecithin, the right balance of fats and of course cholesterol which is necessary for hormone production.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Back when these things called “books” were around, Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw published one in 1982 called “Life Extension, a Practical Scientific Approach”. They were big advocates of choline and inositol. I used to supplement heavy doses when my older roommate lived their plan. But he also took BHA and BHT, both food preservatives. I couldn’t wrap my head around that although I did put them in my oils to prevent rancidity. Of course back then, 1988-90, we thought canola was the “healthy oil”, butter was bad/margarine good and that fats made you fat.

I no longer use these supplements individually but seek them out in my nutrition. Way back then when everyone was eating only egg whites, I was (and still am) a proponent of using at least one whole egg with the whites as an egg is a complete food imo. It contains the thing required to digest it such as choline, lecithin, the right balance of fats and of course cholesterol which is necessary for hormone production.
I love hearing feedback and stories from the guys who were slugging it out in the '80s, and the information that was available then, and from what I've gathered over the years it seems to be there were more on the up and up with taking the proper supplementation, yet anymore it went the opposite direction where guys are more focused on gear and the lack of proper supplementation..

During the early 2000s and even up until recent times, I have tried to stop in the moment and listen to any of the guys who have been in the trenches, and I tried to absorb everything and anything they say.

So much information has got lost in translation, or it's simply just not talked about. Most of all I would love to know half the shit that these men forgot..

Yet today everyone's acting like they're coming across some new discovery or some new protocol.. haha.. yet these pillars, these Legends have been doing some of this shit before it was even a thing..

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, my older roommate, who was 30 lol, had a core temp of 97 because of his supplementation. One of the things that book taught, iirc.

If you recall my mentioning the roommate who pinned two of my parabolan at once and looked like he would explode or stroke out. That was the same guy.

B-Roll81

Registered
Reaction score
This is for educational purposes only

Here is some game changing info that many people might not know about, I've been aware of it for some time, but it wasn't until recently (this year) I seen this video from The Doc talking about liver detox and ridding fatty liver, validating the old claims..It was refreshing to hear this and put into better words.

Liver cocktail - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day).. Every 3 months for fatty liver detox or when running orals..

Listen from 4:09 to 9:20
It's well worth listing too and some of the best info I've heard to date that bonafies this old cocktail that has been recommended over the years..

Just purchased. Thank you for this post!!

Wiseguy

Registered
Reaction score
I saw this video couple of years ago. I actually watch all his videos. Very knowledgeable, straightforward and non emotional doc. He goes with facts only and no bro Science or anything like that.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just purchased. Thank you for this post!!
These results can vary for everyone, but from the information that I've gathered, collected, it's best to be off everything, orals that is.. you can expect some loose stools, so just add a little bit of extra rice with your meals and a banana here and there and you'll be okay. If you could really do the community a solid and pull blood work that would be tits.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, my older roommate, who was 30 lol, had a core temp of 97 because of his supplementation. One of the things that book taught, iirc.

If you recall my mentioning the roommate who pinned two of my parabolan at once and looked like he would explode or stroke out. That was the same guy.
Was that the real amps, hex?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In 88? Vety real Frenchies.
Yeah I was figuring it was the Frenchies..
People have a better chance with spotting Bigfoot , than having to had an opportunity with those Para's

01dragonslayer

Registered
Reaction score
This is for educational purposes only

Here is some game changing info that many people might not know about, I've been aware of it for some time, but it wasn't until recently (this year) I seen this video from The Doc talking about liver detox and ridding fatty liver, validating the old claims..It was refreshing to hear this and put into better words.

Liver cocktail - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day).. Every 3 months for fatty liver detox or when running orals..

Listen from 4:09 to 9:20
It's well worth listing too and some of the best info I've heard to date that bonafies this old cocktail that has been recommended over the years..

This is a very well known formula. If you have elevated liver values this is excellent and returning them to normal.

I used this formula years ago and helped me to get my values in check.