• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

👀 ASF Rules Mandatory Read

Understand, thank you

All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*Advertisers are FULLY responsible for enforcing the rules in their forums. Failure to enforce these rules will result in an advertiser being removed from ASF immediately.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules will result in

TRT dad bod here. Not a weight lifter but am an active 45 year old who cuts trees for a living. Been on Trt for 6 years. Used to have a good dr that left practice and have struggled to find help. How did I strt TRT? I actually had horrible anxiety out of nowhere. Got on an antidepressant actually tried a few over a years time with no real help. Dr kept doing labs and the one thing that kept standing out was T leavel in low 300s. Asked him about low levels and he gave me a shot of depo test and in a couple of days my anxiety was a ton better so he started me on trt. He said Testosterone is a miracle drug and should be prescribed more. I have had a hard time finding a dr that treats me and not my T level (I feel best at 1200 the day of my next shot). After my dr left was made to feel like I was a bad person for seeking out trt from dr. (Especially from female drs) and the TRT clinic was just to expensive. I want to manage my own trt the 400 to 600 range just dosent do it for me. I here for advice and help and I appreciate this community for being here for people like me. I have read the rules and understand. Thank you, KFAR76

Just joined. What up! Just getting post in to confirm I’ve read the rules. Excited to explore & learn!

Hey what's hapening... just joined and finished up reviewing the site rules. Excited to start to become familiar with the site!

Hey everyone,, been a good year since I been on the old forum ., ,, an I picked a new user name,, but glad to see all the info is still here 👍🏻💪🏻

Just like others…. I’m new here and figured my first post should be here acknowledging that I’ve read the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like others…. I’m new here and figured my first post should be here acknowledging that I’ve read the rules.

Easy to understand and follow. Glad to be here

New here. Just read this. Thank you.

All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*Advertisers are FULLY responsible for enforcing the rules in their forums. Failure to enforce these rules will result in an advertiser being removed from ASF immediately.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules will result in an immediate banning.
Thanks for the heads up.

Good to be here

Back