• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

ASF Hall of Famers Coming out of Retirement?

Skinnyguy180

vv mine
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who was the guy who was huge and ripped I forget his name but he would eat like Chipotle and ham and cheese sandwiches from subway everyday and looked unreal. I wnt to say he ran a lot of testosterone as his cycles big believer in high test. Fuck can't remember his name

swiper... he has been here. He mostly responds to the political threads. Check the obama trum wire tapping thread he and Choco are talking about stuff I have never researched like austrian economics and nobel prize winners.

bababoeyasf

Registered Member
Reaction score
Swiper yes! Haven't seen him a while good to know he's still around

movingsteel 79

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think Slappy went to jail for a minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ^^^^^ Slappy is missed. I think he was well into a Tren run and got into bar or club fight., caught heavy charges and disappeared. Would be a good comeback for sure. Good to see NorCal back., mean SoCal.!! "707"

Mrsrobinson

Registered Member
Reaction score
I miss XYZ and Trapstar.

You missed all Traps melts and repeated bans :(
Missed you the most :kiss: might have to check in from time to time again

I think he met a girl and fell for her if I remember correctly.

I think old school and mrs R talk to him offline they might be able to chime in.

Sadly, I never really talked to the big guy off of here. He was getting pretty serious with that Russian gal, hope he's happy but miss the hell outta him :(

And Farva.......I miss Farva

Nocode8511

Registered Member
Reaction score
He started a thread about you in the Pit which I responded to, not knowing it was meant to be sarcastic, and if started a shit storm between you and I. I was setting up Christmas lights with my gf at the time. Had to be Christmas of 2013. Raptor had to break it up. This was back when he was a Care Bear. "Knock it off guys! We're supposed to be friends!" ☹️

Lol, how the hell do you remember this shit? The board was huge a few years back.

SoCalJC

Registered Member
Reaction score
This ^^^^^ Slappy is missed. I think he was well into a Tren run and got into bar or club fight., caught heavy charges and disappeared. Would be a good comeback for sure. Good to see NorCal back., mean SoCal.!! "707"

HAHAHA what's up my brotha! Not many know that I'm orignally from NorCal. How's life been treatin' ya?

- - - Updated - - -

You missed all Traps melts and repeated bans :(
Missed you the most :kiss: might have to check in from time to time again

Sadly, I never really talked to the big guy off of here. He was getting pretty serious with that Russian gal, hope he's happy but miss the hell outta him :(

And Farva.......I miss Farva

Missed you doll! xoxoxo :kiss:

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
And Slappy is not in confinement... he is living the proper life of a young man who is jerked. Blow and pussy.

TripleOvertime

Registered Member
Reaction score
Noticed Spiny posting on IMF yesterday.

I miss charles bronson and his crazy stories. He came back last month and told a drunken stoy then dissappeared again.

johnjohn

Registered Member
Reaction score
Noticed Spiny posting on IMF yesterday.

I miss charles bronson and his crazy stories. He came back last month and told a drunken stoy then dissappeared again.
Yea I see spiny over there every once and a while. Don't know why he's not over here anymore. Dude had some crazy volume in he's work out logs.

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

TripleOvertime

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yea I see spiny over there every once and a while. Don't know why he's not over here anymore. Dude had some crazy volume in he's work out logs.

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com
Volume is definately his thing, puts some crazy workouts together. I've followed his progress for years now. Good guy, has made some crazy changes over the years to his physique.

movingsteel 79

Registered Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA what's up my brotha! Not many know that I'm orignally from NorCal. How's life been treatin' ya?

- - - Updated - - -

Missed you doll! xoxoxo :kiss:
Lol..what's up bro.??!! Good to see you back around.!! Been a while.! Hope all is well brother.!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

independent

Registered Member
Reaction score
I miss Saney.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

movingsteel 79

Registered Member
Reaction score
And Slappy is not in confinement... he is living the proper life of a young man who is jerked. Blow and pussy.
Lol., that would sound like Slappy., add some pot to that also., Slappy always liked his herb.!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

hightestfuel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Custom took up money for KOS' kids Christmas. Throw in AB 5150 and you have a trifucta.

Burrfoot1313

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Custom took up money for KOS' kids Christmas. Throw in AB 5150 and you have a trifucta.

Ummm...speaking of Hall of Fame coming out of retirement...where in the FUCK have YOU been???

hightestfuel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ummm...speaking of Hall of Fame coming out of retirement...where in the FUCK have YOU been???

Diesel Jimmy Snow Whited me. Smooth talking faggot.
Why won't he just call me?

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Volume is definately his thing, puts some crazy workouts together. I've followed his progress for years now. Good guy, has made some crazy changes over the years to his physique.
His training is legit

One of the hardest working guys to post here. He also made amazing changes to his physique.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's fat and lazy now I think

SoCalJC

Registered Member
Reaction score
SFW was jerked and tanned. Great physique. Didn't Sheriv scare him off? LOLZ. :roflmao: