• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AR'S Let's talk about it!

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious…who owns an AR-15?

What manufacture?

How much do you train?

A bcm and then multiple Anderson and palmetto receivers but have all kinds of different parts on them . Now as far as shooting I try to go to the range monthly but that doesn’t always happen and it ls all stationary target’s probably 200 yards is the farthest I’m shooting any more

I have an Sig 5.56 with collapsible stock, I also have a AR-15, AR- 9 and AR-10 that I built completely, I milled the lowers and everything. I bought every part individually and even made custom build triggers for them. They dont exist!! and they fire better then the colt I used to have or the Sig I currently have.

My favorite is a Sig M400 5.56, 2nd is a Springfield Saint short barrel, single point slings, lasers and Halosun red dots.
POF America in 7.62
Sig P226 Legion
I train every 2-3 weeks with the AR or the pistol and reload my used brass. Practice while wearing a tactical vest or my Molle chest rig and back pack with a full load out.

I have an SKS in 7.62x39. Does that count?

I just recently bought a .308 with a heavy barrel that I wanted to scope up with something real nice and train for long distance shooting. The goal is to build sniper perches in the 4 corners of my property for defense when SHTF happens.

I’m a member at a local shooting range but it’s hard to find any type of range around here that’s over 200 yards. Not that plus 500 yard is going to be practical I just always wanted to be able to do it.

As far as AR platforms go…. I’m definitely saving up for the AR -10 in .308.

IML Gear Cream!
I have an Sig 5.56 with collapsible stock, I also have a AR-15, AR- 9 and AR-10 that I built completely, I milled the lowers and everything. I bought every part individually and even made custom build triggers for them. They dont exist!! and they fire better then the colt I used to have or the Sig I currently have.

Give us a parts list and where to buy… i need this….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just recently bought a .308 with a heavy barrel that I wanted to scope up with something real nice and train for long distance shooting. The goal is to build sniper perches in the 4 corners of my property for defense when SHTF happens.

I’m a member at a local shooting range but it’s hard to find any type of range around here that’s over 200 yards. Not that plus 500 yard is going to be practical I just always wanted to be able to do it.

AK-47 would be my g2 gun if the fighting was 200 yards or less.
AR is set to reach out and touch someone....

SKS is not an AR but they are fun to shoot. AR 10 is my favorite because it’s a beast but it’s heavy

This ^

And….. I need it shipped discreetly lol

It’s not just a list of parts to snap together. You can buy a serialized lower and buy all of the parts. But I get 80% lowers and Mill it out and then buy it part by part and assemble it. Including you need certain tools to attach the gas tube and other parts. Then it’s not serialized and no one knows it exists. You need tools and know how to do it. I have 3 rifles I have built and a few pistols.

Yeah SKS kicks like a mule lol. I like the M1A it’s crazy accurate and very nostalgic. I’m working on building my .50 cal rifle right now
you ever thought about opening up a armament and munitions factory. Underground lol ?

No man lol I make my own guns and ammo but just for me. Lol
Just a modern day swordsmith my guy. When the feudal system begins again you’ll be fuckin royalty. Lol

Aero precision lower, bcm upper. 556
Full aero 8" 300 blk out sbr will larue 2 stage trigger and silencerco can.
Haven't trained much lately, need too though.

14 inch aero precision upper and lower with wmd bolt carrier group. Smooth as butter loud as fuuuuk. Training not enough. Bi weekly

I think I’ve got 4 AR-15s and 2 AR-10s? Plus a back up lower receiver for each.

Mostly Aero precision but my first was a franken-build. To this point I’ve built them all myself.

Training? Not nearly often enough. Probs get to the range a couple times a month, but that’s mostly validating zero.

Getting out to REALLY train? Move, run, shoot from varying positions. Going through varied courses of fire in odd positions or after running. I’ll get out to some BLM land a 2-3 times a year with friend to go through the paces.

I’m rusty, but the Govt spent a bunch of money training me, so it is easier to keep a knife sharp, than sharpen it from dull.

Daniel Defense ddm4v7 is my current build

Daniel Defense ddm4v7 is my current build
How do you like dd stuff ? I have friends that own them and they love them but do have problems with them when they shoot cheap ammo in them . I would much rather my rifles be able to run whatever ammo I am feeding it . They are badass guns and I know people that work there and get major discounts every year just not for me .

Ive got three, ive got a smith and wesson sport and adams arms and just picked up a smith and wesson ar22.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

How do you like dd stuff ? I have friends that own them and they love them but do have problems with them when they shoot cheap ammo in them . I would much rather my rifles be able to run whatever ammo I am feeding it . They are badass guns and I know people that work there and get major discounts every year just not for me .
No problems so far. I'm shooting F1 ammo currently

Training? Not nearly often enough. Probs get to the range a couple times a month, but that’s mostly validating zero.

Getting out to REALLY train? Move, run, shoot from varying positions. Going through varied courses of fire in odd positions or after running. I’ll get out to some BLM land a 2-3 times a year with friend to go through the paces.

I’m rusty, but the Govt spent a bunch of money training me, so it is easier to keep a knife sharp, than sharpen it from dull.
LOL...good point brother

Back