• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Armour thyroid

Irishfatty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Normally I would do my research and try to find a good source myself but I've got a buddy who's in a jam. Anyone know a reliable source of armour thyroid?

Theres some decents sources that carry pharma t3,,t4..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Not sut why my sig didnt show on 1st post..lol..

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off
i do not condone the use of aas or drugs..Do your research & stay safe

Why armour in particular; you can get the generic t3/t4 anywhere from peptide or research Chem sites; but I've only get armour through a script.

I personally like armour because I like to keep things as natural as possible, but you do raise a good point. There's plenty of t3/t4 available on the research chemist sites.

I personally like armour because I like to keep things as natural as possible, but you do raise a good point. There's plenty of t3/t4 available on the research chemist sites.

Armour is native to America and is a little harder to get without a script. You can just look for pig thyroid online & I believe there's a generic similar one in Indian pharmacies and even Mexico although the synthetic or syntheroid is the most common widely used.
Ive never ordered t3 off of a research Chem site but lots have good results with it.... I like tablets; easier dosing and more accurate.

Thiroyd s ..intentionally spelled wrong is a desiccated thyroid from Thailand that might be easy to find. I don't of a source myself these days. I haven't looked in a while since my script got easier to fill and I found supplementing it with t3 worked out food for me when I want to tweak things

Oh...and some t3s give me a weird rash and some dont..direct as a script. It's actually how I knew imr had good t3. It's a very distinct rash that's fine little prickly feeling bumps and I developed it very quickly on imr t3. I can't use it personally.

I know you're looking for the Armour brand of NDT but I warn you to stay away from it since their reformulation. Something in it was changed and it stopped working as it did before they changed whatever they changed.

I got fed up with going to doctors as all were trying to put me on levothyroxine so I ended up doing my own research and I highly recommend either Thiroyd or Thyroid-S. I take Thyroid-S myself and get it from pimpomproducts. Usually get it within 2 weeks to the West Coast. I suffer from mild hypothyroidism myself, if you have any questions, just shoot me a PM :winkfinger:.

If you go on STTM, I believe the ratio is about 9 mcg T3 : 37 mcg T4.

T3 and t4 are omly part of the thyroid process. Relying on those isnt the best approsch, imho.

IML Gear Cream!
I know you're looking for the Armour brand of NDT but I warn you to stay away from it since their reformulation. Something in it was changed and it stopped working as it did before they changed whatever they changed.

I got fed up with going to doctors as all were trying to put me on levothyroxine so I ended up doing my own research and I highly recommend either Thiroyd or Thyroid-S. I take Thyroid-S myself and get it from pimpomproducts. Usually get it within 2 weeks to the West Coast. I suffer from mild hypothyroidism myself, if you have any questions, just shoot me a PM :winkfinger:.

If you go on STTM, I believe the ratio is about 9 mcg T3 : 37 mcg T4.

So you take about 3 of these a day as a normal-ish dose? Or less due to potency?

So you take about 3 of these a day as a normal-ish dose? Or less due to potency?

It is just as potent as Armour, if not more as I found it to be more effective than the reformulated Armour. I take about 1.5 grains off cycle but now that I'm on cycle, I find that most of my hypo symptoms are alleviated by running 500mg+ of Test. When on cycle, I'll take about half a grain if not less. It's very individual as some people are more hypo than others; I found that cutting out certain allergens, like gluten and soy, really helped my condition as well (Hashimoto's Thyroiditis).

Just err on the side of caution as being hyper is a lot worse than being hypo and generally once you go too far into a hyperthyroid state, it requires a trip to the ER. Always start off small to see how the body reacts (1-1.5 grains) and slowly ramp up the dosage by about half a grain every two weeks as it takes time for the T4 to kick in.

It is just as potent as Armour, if not more as I found it to be more effective than the reformulated Armour. I take about 1.5 grains off cycle but now that I'm on cycle, I find that most of my hypo symptoms are alleviated by running 500mg+ of Test. When on cycle, I'll take about half a grain if not less. It's very individual as some people are more hypo than others; I found that cutting out certain allergens, like gluten and soy, really helped my condition as well (Hashimoto's Thyroiditis).

Just err on the side of caution as being hyper is a lot worse than being hypo and generally once you go too far into a hyperthyroid state, it requires a trip to the ER. Always start off small to see how the body reacts (1-1.5 grains) and slowly ramp up the dosage by about half a grain every two weeks as it takes time for the T4 to kick in.

Nice, thx for that. I'm only using it to supplement HGH and account for age-related sloth as well, lol, no serious disease to treat. I'll take your suggested slow and easy approach and throw in a bunch of labwork as I go. I've just gone with research chems so far.

I normally take 120mg armour but after a fasting blood panel done 4 weeks into ketosis my doctor wants to lower my dose by 15mg. I'm thinking this is ridiculous due to results being skewed by fasting and ketosis, lack of carbs.

Back