• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Appetite stalled

Void

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do y’all get over a hump when your appetite is stuck? I’ve been pushing food for about a year now and I’ve had a few stalls along the way. Generally I’ve been able to overcome them with the basics;
Pulling fat, adding cardio, minor volume increases.
Right now though I’m doing about as much volume as I’m going to, I prefer to stay relatively low volume/high intensity. Training 4 days weekly. I’m doing cardio 40 mins 4x a week, and my fat isn’t super high (50-60g a day).
My appetite is shit now, I’m past the point of being uncomfortable after I eat. I can tolerate it but not sure how much more I can add at the moment. I’d rather not start a cut but not sure what other options there are.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
For PED’s - MK677(ibutamoren) gh secretogogue, ghrp6 (peptide) can increase appetite, EQ as well. Sounds like bloods would be a good option to see if anything is going on. Some PED’s cause you to lose appetite(especially orals & Tren)

Max