• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Aplha male pharma

Gaige21

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Debating wether or not to try their stuff. Anyone have real experience with it? No reps,
Please.

MidWest

Registered Member
Reaction score
You will be very happy with them I assure you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Actuated01

Reaction score
I know i am new to this forumn but i am an active member of another forum that they have been on for quite some time. There hasnt been one negative post about them there. All good reviews...good t/a, good communication, bloods posted from members that use them frequently.

aos3

Registered Member
Reaction score
Everything about the gear i've heard is great. Their TA with the sale was slow but I hear things are back up to speed. Just got my order. WiIll be posting up bloods in a couple weeks.

Iz_vivit

Registered Member
Reaction score
AMA will not do you wrong bro. Great source and reps up in here. Scroll down to their section and read more of the shiny reviews that make them who they are

Badass_559

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've ordered through them and the product I received was exactly what I was looking for. Sometimes they take a while to answer their emails but other than that I would order through them again.

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Many great sponsors here at ASF.If a source is not on ASF it would certainly be wise of them to talk with admin-OD

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your heard the verdict bro. But go to our sub forum and read some more and go to the lab testing section and check out some of the labs done. If you have any questions feel free to pm me when your post count hits 11.

Slider

Registered Member
Reaction score
good stuff, professional packaging, and fast T/A. What else could ya want?

Gaige21

Registered Member
Reaction score
alright ill start with a small order. If its as good as everyone says i will gladly post happy results and be a long customer!!

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
alright ill start with a small order. If its as good as everyone says i will gladly post happy results and be a long customer!!

Dude if you need an unbiased opinion try this... I'm an OP guy and I would vouche for AMA to anyone. They are a top notch sponsor and have solid reps. Their gear is also battle tested.... you won't be disappointed with AMA.

Themayo

Registered Member
Reaction score
My first cycle was purchased from AMA I couldnt tell you from experience how perfectly dosed they are but I'm getting all good solid gains in both mass and strength I wouldn't go anywhere else. If its not broken don't fix it.

exerciseordie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ran their test e for 12 weeks. Great stuff. Also in the process of using their letro for gyno and its very potent. Great prices too.

Tony1354142

Registered Member
Reaction score
Cant wait till it comes in!!

They are the best in my opinion. They constantly testing batches of raws and any problems with ANYthing they will address. U can't fuckin beat em. And im no dick Ridin mfr but I use them as my avatar here...they've treated me so good.