• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone use EA DNP?

IML Gear Cream!
That's a more reasonable price. Some advice on it though, you should make it 2 dollars per cap on 50 caps, 1.50 on 100, and 1 on 150 and bulk could be .75. That's a pretty competitive price. Just some advice based on what I've seen most sources do.

Ya...this is mostly just a promotional offer to get the word spreading

Ea Dnp is g2g. Easy to dose 50mg also. 100mg daily has no sides and is better than any otc you can buy.

if you happen to give a fuck I have a discount code for it. My usual janoy15. It should work. If it doesn't let me know.

Janoy, just FYI, at 400mg a day EA's dnp isn't even making me sweat.

Janoy, just FYI, at 400mg a day EA's dnp isn't even making me sweat.
I've done 500 of other brands and I don't sweat much. There's no reason to intentionally underdosed dnp. It's extremely cheap. I have a post in the monster subforum that explains crystal vs powder and why not all dnp is going to feel the same.

No.
But at 400mg I started to. It must be the powder versus crystal thing I guess. If I did this with dinitro dnp I'd be dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done 500 of other brands and I don't sweat much. There's no reason to intentionally underdosed dnp. It's extremely cheap. I have a post in the monster subforum that explains crystal vs powder and why not all dnp is going to feel the same.

Janoy,
I've done dinitro crystal dnp in the past and at 350mg I was sweating balls.

That being said, if EA is consistently dosed and is consistently this weak, then I would rather keep using EA. Because, as long as it is always this weak and isn't inconsistent, I would rather run these cheap dnp pills that I can find tune the dosing on. Say I start at 350 and slowly ramp up to 550; weaker pill means I'm actually taking the equivalent of like 30mg of dinitro crystal dnp.
So EA's stuff allows me to take a lot of pills to fine fine tune my dosage.

I've ran it at 200 for two weeks. Good results with little sides. Tried to run it recently at 400 and tapped out after two days. I was sweating like crazy.

Just ordered today. Will update in a couple weeks on how it works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back