• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anyone Tried Flash Labs?

exenzero

opinions only, typically not advice
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
after speaking to JJB, if anyone has tried flash labs or had any experience with them, drop them down below here. he said many great things about the brand, and i want to see if i can find people supporting that! i’m curious to see what the overall consensus is!

cdubw44

Registered Member
Reaction score
after speaking to JJB, if anyone has tried flash labs or had any experience with them, drop them down below here. he said many great things about the brand, and i want to see if i can find people supporting that! i’m curious to see what the overall consensus is!

Have blood work in the flash chat and won the ab challenge with Flash gear. Thumb up emoji thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

exenzero

opinions only, typically not advice
Registered Member
Reaction score
Have blood work in the flash chat and won the ab challenge with Flash gear. Thumb up emoji thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thank you!

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ran a bottle of their Test E when I first joined the board. Really no complaints although I didn’t run the whole cycle on flash due to jumping around and trying other sponsors. I still have some of their Dbol which I like very much! Really enjoy the feeling on it, but not a fan of capsules. All in all, good experience. They’re legit.

tyzride

Registered Member
Reaction score
I took advantage of their 30% discount for first time customers and got my order super fast. The website is really easy and user friendly. A great experience. Communication was awesome too.

who1

Registered Member
Reaction score
ill be ordering from them as i reseached all the sources and ill give them a go in 2 months. i got enough gear to last 20 weeks. there the nicest people, prices are gtg to.

flex22

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve run flash on and off multiple times and used them before they changed there name to Flash.. There stuff has always been on point every test and blind test for there stuff always came up right on point. One thing I can say really separates them is whoever brews for them somehow makes every product completely PIP free. Don’t know how they do it but trust me smoothest oils ever. And want to let you know as well I’m no rep just customer on and off through years. I have a lot of places I use and love and just like to acknowledge those who are not only good but been doin it good and consistent for years

JD1155

Reaction score
I have not but heard they are beyond stand up

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Flash Labs is/was great gear. (Its been about 4 years since I used their products) but I had a great cycle on Flash Labs in the past.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve run flash on and off multiple times and used them before they changed there name to Flash.. There stuff has always been on point every test and blind test for there stuff always came up right on point. One thing I can say really separates them is whoever brews for them somehow makes every product completely PIP free. Don’t know how they do it but trust me smoothest oils ever. And want to let you know as well I’m no rep just customer on and off through years. I have a lot of places I use and love and just like to acknowledge those who are not only good but been doin it good and consistent for years
Super thin oils. Agreed. I AM a rep for FARMA*TON (we carry multiple brands) but as a member of ASF I will always be straight up on other stuff Ive used in the past.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I love the smooth oils. It allows me to use a 30 gauge insulin pin if I want to. I’m currently using 29 gauge with my daily pins.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thank you for all the great reviews, guys! 🙏

charles bacon

Registered Member
Reaction score
i just found flash labs here and from the reviews they sound top notch. was looking for new src as after 11 years my old one backed out. im sure some know who im talking about. anyway putting in my order today and i cant wait to try. THANK YOU ASF

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
i just found flash labs here and from the reviews they sound top notch. was looking for new src as after 11 years my old one backed out. im sure some know who im talking about. anyway putting in my order today and i cant wait to try. THANK YOU ASF
Cool! Feel free to message me if you need any help or have questions . 👍

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Anadrol and test are great. The whole process was easy start to finish
Test and Anadrol put on some serious mass. A lot of pro bodybuilders even take 50mg Anadrol while cutting for a contest because it holds muscle so incredibly well and keeps them strong and full without bloat since they’re dieting strict. Anadrol is a DHT derivative so you can keep a hard appearance on a cut.

who1

Registered Member
Reaction score
jjb1 have you tried bombs? if so wat do u think? iam on drol now from iran, so when done its all flash. i read somewhere you wish u could try bombs, i dont know where i seen it brother.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
jjb1 have you tried bombs? if so wat do u think? iam on drol now from iran, so when done its all flash. i read somewhere you wish u could try bombs, i dont know where i seen it brother.
I love flash Anadrol. I was using it a lot as a preworkout. I get such a good pump and strength gains but my blood pressure tends to go up so I pretty much use tbol in place of it now.

charles bacon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i have to chime in here , if your taking iran hormone drol throw it out . over the last 20 or so years i have run it quite a few times because it was always avalible, but i can honestly say i couldnt even tell i was on drol, anapolone from turkey thats top notch if real. flash is my next cycle soooo many exellent revews

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
i have to chime in here , if your taking iran hormone drol throw it out . over the last 20 or so years i have run it quite a few times because it was always avalible, but i can honestly say i couldnt even tell i was on drol, anapolone from turkey thats top notch if real. flash is my next cycle soooo many exellent revews
I didn’t feel anything on Iranian Anadrol either. My friend from Iran had me try it. It sucked! I loved Thai Anadrol in 2000, those green octogons, and I love Flash Anadrol now!

DisgruntledJimmy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ordered a handful of Test C from Flash for a cycle. No pip that I’ve noticed so far. The process of purchase, delivery was extremely easy and their communication is responsive.
I’ll be getting blood work done in a couple weeks, but I’m pretty confident the results will show Flash has great product.
Will definitely be supporting these guys with many purchases in the future lol

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Ordered a handful of Test C from Flash for a cycle. No pip that I’ve noticed so far. The process of purchase, delivery was extremely easy and their communication is responsive.
I’ll be getting blood work done in a couple weeks, but I’m pretty confident the results will show Flash has great product.
Will definitely be supporting these guys with many purchases in the future lol
Thank you for the great review, Brotha! 💪

JM99

Registered Member
Reaction score
I ordered 3 vials of test e, some var and tbol and the shipping was fast. Yes this gear is legit too, and Flash has amazing prices.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I ordered 3 vials of test e, some var and tbol and the shipping was fast. Yes this gear is legit too, and Flash has amazing prices.
Thank you for the great review! 🙏

charles bacon

Registered Member
Reaction score
yesseri fellas finally pulled the trigger on flashlabs , first order is 5 test props 1 npp and a bag of ciallis , plus flash is tossing in a free bottle of flash blend ( 100mg test e , 100mg mast e and 100mg of tren e ) an $80.00 value. ships out tomorrow, great guys. PULL THAT TRIGGER IF YOUR ON THE FENCE. will leave a review and be honest of course but just have a great feeling and vibe from this lab.

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
Always been good for me. Been over a year since I've used them though. Still have some sust 250.

Tried their test e, test p, sust, and mast e

charles bacon

Registered Member
Reaction score
yah for one thing their oils look incredibly clean and i for one just love to pin and at 57 years old iv been pinning for 35 plus years. test prop is my favorite by far , i also love deca ( this is a true story ) many years ago i heard n-ps was running a sale on alpha pharm deca , i never used deca so i orderd 30 amps. i still cant belive this happend but 1000 percent true , so i tracked the package and came home from work to find this huge box at my door. took it in the house and inside were 300 boxes of 10 amp decas , yup thats right 3000 amps !!!! and yes i let n-ps know the fuck up , they never got back to me as they dont want gear shipped back the other way. anyway i gave all my friends all the boxes they wanted for free of course. sorry i got off topic i just rememberd that and wanted to share. ANY WHO im getting some ciallis from flash and have never used it pre workout , anyone have use it ?? thanx flash looking soooo forward to running your oils.