• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anyone have expirence with YK-11?

DanTheMan28

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have heard some very mixed opinions on it. Some say it helps, others say it doesn’t. Some people say they have had really negative sides from it. Curious as to what you guys have to say.

I would say number 1. make sure its a legit source. number 2. legit yk11 is AMAZING. I took it for about a year in two month on two month off intervals. I would put on 10-12lbs any time i threw YK into the mix.

YK is my favorite SARM. For me it's a definite game changer. I run 6wk cycles at 30mg/day. I agree with about.....gotta find a legit supplier. This SARM will change your physique.

I would say number 1. make sure its a legit source. number 2. legit yk11 is AMAZING. I took it for about a year in two month on two month off intervals. I would put on 10-12lbs any time i threw YK into the mix.
Did u have any serious sides?

I will be using it on my upcoming log at select times throughout my 20 week bulk. Will give a detailed report throughout

I had a great/awful experience with it! It was amazing in the sense of strength that came with it. It was awful that I was so incredibly strong that I tore my pec tendon right off the bone. It’s amazing, but I would suggest being mindful of the high potential for injury while on it 🤷🏼‍♂️ I hope your results are killer though!

My experience with yk 11 is both good and bad. The good it's game changer insane strength breaking pr's and insane physique change. very happy with the results over 3 months at 20mg per day along with 250mg test E, mk677, cardarine, otc vitamins with a good diet and felt the best I ever felt in a long time at 52 yrs old... The bad.. severe loss of hair and mpb is not in either side of my family and I had long thick curly black hair that most women wish they could have. I formed a huge thin bald spot in the back of my head and it made me self conscious so I cut my hair and wore a cap. But it has grown back with the use of dermrolling with minoxidil and ru 58841 but still not back to its former glory after a year as I can see some kin still. I also suffered a knee injury about a 2 weeks after I stopped taking yk11. I felt muscle or ligament pop while I working. I been a tile and stone contractor for over 30 yrs and still installing so all that getting up and down puts strain on your knees. I could feel and move my knee and it would wobble around and I thought it was fucked and would end up needing surgery. I was out of work for awhile It was very painful to walk for a couple months and didn't go to the Dr to find out because I'm stubborn. So before I would break down and go to a Dr I took the other route and bought some kits and did 2 rounds of bpc 157 and tb500 and that stuff is miracle in bottles. I also watched videos of leg and knee therapy and recovered quickly with no signs of an injury ever happening. Also too there was a bout of depression and drinking while was out of work but Im sure it was a combo of coming off peds and the thought of my injury putting me out of work and facing financial hardship. But since i learn to home brew I'm now on home made trt of 125mg per week and been feeling just fine. Getting ready to start up again but I dont think I'll do yk11 again anytime soon if do it will be smaller dose for a shorter time. Hope this helps anyone in making a decision in trying ykll

My experience with yk 11 is both good and bad. The good it's game changer insane strength breaking pr's and insane physique change. very happy with the results over 3 months at 20mg per day along with 250mg test E, mk677, cardarine, otc vitamins with a good diet and felt the best I ever felt in a long time at 52 yrs old... The bad.. severe loss of hair and mpb is not in either side of my family and I had long thick curly black hair that most women wish they could have. I formed a huge thin bald spot in the back of my head and it made me self conscious so I cut my hair and wore a cap. But it has grown back with the use of dermrolling with minoxidil and ru 58841 but still not back to its former glory after a year as I can see some kin still. I also suffered a knee injury about a 2 weeks after I stopped taking yk11. I felt muscle or ligament pop while I working. I been a tile and stone contractor for over 30 yrs and still installing so all that getting up and down puts strain on your knees. I could feel and move my knee and it would wobble around and I thought it was fucked and would end up needing surgery. I was out of work for awhile It was very painful to walk for a couple months and didn't go to the Dr to find out because I'm stubborn. So before I would break down and go to a Dr I took the other route and bought some kits and did 2 rounds of bpc 157 and tb500 and that stuff is miracle in bottles. I also watched videos of leg and knee therapy and recovered quickly with no signs of an injury ever happening. Also too there was a bout of depression and drinking while was out of work but Im sure it was a combo of coming off peds and the thought of my injury putting me out of work and facing financial hardship. But since i learn to home brew I'm now on home made trt of 125mg per week and been feeling just fine. Getting ready to start up again but I dont think I'll do yk11 again anytime soon if do it will be smaller dose for a shorter time. Hope this helps anyone in making a decision in trying ykll
I feel you on the injuries! My knees are pretty shot after 15 years in the Marine Corps. Glad you’re better!

Used injectable from AA, did absolutely ZERO for me...

Lots of differant experiences with this sarm.
Seems it's differant from person to person?
Also feel need to keep dose minimal for less sides!?!?!
I'm on the fence with this at the moment?

Get Shredded!
I had a few knee surgeries in the Marine Corps. 11 years in the grunts strained my knees and back pretty bad.
Oorah to that Devil! 5 spinal surgeries, two total shoulder replacements, and both knees are about to blow out! All for Chesty, right!? lol Semper Fi brother

Oorah to that Devil! 5 spinal surgeries, two total shoulder replacements, and both knees are about to blow out! All for Chesty, right!? lol Semper Fi brother
And one more for the Corps! Semper Fi brother.

I would like to try yk11 but the long term unknowns scare me away.
AAS r proven producers &proven most can use relatively safely with proper precautions & moderation.

I would like to try yk11 but the long term unknowns scare me away.
AAS r proven producers &proven most can use relatively safely with proper precautions & moderation.
Scared me too, but my guys I train are all like... you gotta try this stuff...So I did and instantly fell in love with it.
The unknown IS scary...... Think of the BB'ers in the 50's-60's. They all took risks with those new "hormones" lol

I'd keep using yk11 if it was somewhat hair safe for me. I don't have mpb in my family but my hair shot off my head like missiles. I wouldn't mind losing my hair at all but I have a condition that formed in my late 20s where my scalp began to wrinkle up like a Shar pei puppy.

It works very well. Made me feel good the whole cycle. If I do it again I'm going to cycle bpc 157/ tb500 along with it to keep my tendons, ligaments and whatever else protected. I suffered a knee injury 2 weeks after I stopped yk11 at 12 weeks. I also pushed myself very hard trying pack on as much as I could. I thought it was surgery and possibly game over. After months I discovered, researched and recovered with bpc/tb500 combo. If I do do it again( doing hair research at the moment ) I'll do what I need to take to keep my hair safe and the peptide combo for my body to help prevent a possible injury and a shorter cycle and not push(ego) so hard.

It works very well. Made me feel good the whole cycle. If I do it again I'm going to cycle bpc 157/ tb500 along with it to keep my tendons, ligaments and whatever else protected. I suffered a knee injury 2 weeks after I stopped yk11 at 12 weeks. I also pushed myself very hard trying pack on as much as I could. I thought it was surgery and possibly game over. After months I discovered, researched and recovered with bpc/tb500 combo. If I do do it again( doing hair research at the moment ) I'll do what I need to take to keep my hair safe and the peptide combo for my body to help prevent a possible injury and a shorter cycle and not push(ego) so hard.
So it's a good idea to use some sort of joint supps while using YK-11?

I run a little deca for the joints.. And I dont go for heavy weights when im on YK... its usually moderate weight with more volume.
I also use the multi vit... Orange Triad .... has a joint support formula in it.

Back