• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anyone familiar with this test blend?

Reaper7

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6C4C79A8-51DF-4AE2-AB7D-0EA5BE688D54.jpg
I’m looking for this test 400 blend, having some trouble finding it. Anyone familiar with anything similar?

Reaper7

Registered Member
Reaction score
That first picture was blurry. Hopefully this is more clear.

Test e
Test decanoate
Test iso
Test phenyl prop
Test prop
Test ace

Attachments

• EF06F47E-958C-4652-A265-687D3DABCFF6.jpg
    EF06F47E-958C-4652-A265-687D3DABCFF6.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 27

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of esters. Generally I'm not a fan of blends bc its difficult for UGLs to get them dosed appropriately. I can honestly say I've never seen that many blends together. Perhaps you would be happy with just test sust from one of our sponsors?

Reaper7

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. I agree with your comment in the dosages. Im just doing some digging for a buddy - Personally, I wouldn’t run that. I’ve Never seen anything like it to be honest.
That's a lot of esters. Generally I'm not a fan of blends bc its difficult for UGLs to get them dosed appropriately. I can honestly say I've never seen that many blends together. Perhaps you would be happy with just test sust from one of our sponsors?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. I agree with your comment in the dosages. Im just doing some digging for a buddy - Personally, I wouldn’t run that. I’ve Never seen anything like it to be honest.
I spend my free time browsing the forum, sources and researching and I've never seen it either after a very long amount of time. We have some great sources here so I'm sure you could find him something else he likes. I'm with u and I 100% would not run that shit.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

LOL....my first thought was they were running low on raws and just threw everything together. "Test stew".

Reaper7

Registered Member
Reaction score
It’s a kitchen sink approach, I suppose lol. Just tossed a little bit of everything in there.

Reaper7

Registered Member
Reaction score
Biotech TS400 is similar

Decanoate:200mg, Isocaproate:30mg, Phenylpropionate:40mg,
Propionate:30mg, Cypionate:50mg, Enanthate:50mg
Hey thanks man. Do any of the vendors here carry this? I think the lab was Sparta labs but My search didn’t turn up much. This biotech product is rather close though.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks man. Do any of the vendors here carry this? I think the lab was Sparta labs but My search didn’t turn up much. This biotech product is rather close though.
Steroidify has Bioteq but I don't see that specific kitchen sink blend.

Reaper7

Registered Member
Reaction score
GearPro carries biotech to my knowledge.
Thanks Wes, I’ll check it out. I think the lab in that picture is called Sparta labs, my search didn’t turn up much though.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks Wes, I’ll check it out. I think the lab in that picture is called Sparta labs, my search didn’t turn up much though.
I've seen that lab somewhere but unfortunately I don't remember where.

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Yea cause he either fucked a bunch of peoe.and dipped or got busted. I can't remember which it was I do remember Sparta tho.

Reaper7

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yea cause he either fucked a bunch of peoe.and dipped or got busted. I can't remember which it was I do remember Sparta tho.
Gotcha. then that’s why I was having trouble finding that product. Thanks for your response.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Avogen or Beligas or Odin have some trippy blends . Pretty high mg/mo too (300-500mg/ml)
You can get separately (from same sponsor) and mix em in a 50ml .
Lol

Halfi

Registered Member
Reaction score
Gear pro Carrie’s a ts400 made by biotech. I’m on cycle with that right now.