• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anyone else here use jardiance (slg2 inhibitor)

cujo200231

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When running high anabolics, super high gh, insolbolic igf1 and trying to put on size ( cabs high) would using berberine, metformin and jardiance altogether be beneficial or kill gains. Btw, jardiance is when your blood sugar is high, you urinate out glucose to get you in normal range faster (you piss all the time after high carbs)

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Try explaining to your physician and ask for insulin.
Otherwise, what’s the point of high carbs if you just piss them out? These type of drugs ae great for normal folks who simply can’t process normal food amounts/ratios. Forget they should probably just eat keto and wouldn’t likely need the drug antway as T2 diabetes can almost always be controlled or even reversed with diet.

Imagine you are eating 2g/lb of protein as a bodybuilder but your body and organs can only process 1g. Is it wiser to drop you consumption or keep it up high and take a pillto eliminate the extra protein?

Sem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Also look at alcohol consumption. Its a fact that alcohol must be processed before your body can burn carbs, hence ALL alcoholics are diabetics. Too much alcohol may cause chronic inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis), which can impair its ability to secrete insulin and potentially lead to diabetes. It goes without needing said juice and alcohol don't mix but people do it.

I have a glucose monitor and test b/c I take HGH, which causes insulin insensitivity...one Saturday I drank pretty damn heavy, had to Uber home. Tested my blood sugar in the am after waking up, pre-meal. Was over 300! Can you imagine that being the normal blood sugar level? It is normal for alcoholics and heavy drinkers.

Not criticizing anyone, just something to think about.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe drinking even comes up in this conversation but….it always seems to.

Sem

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just feel obligated to mention the connection between alcohol and self inflicted diabetes. I didn't want to hijack post '-)