• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anyone else been having order issues lately?

Mp1024

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got part of my order in a timely manner after this post. However, half of it was missing and it was on back order. Hopefully I get some freebies with the back order to make up for the wait!

deemo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got part of my order in a timely manner after this post. However, half of it was missing and it was on back order. Hopefully I get some freebies with the back order to make up for the wait!

What are you waiting on? And I didn’t get any freebies but I wasn’t really expecting any. Mistakes do happen you know. They’re only human. Plus their mast/npp at 200mg is better deal than you’ll find anywhere on here considering the mg per ml. (If that’s what you’re waiting on).

Anyways mainly posting up if anyone is wondering I have now received my entire order. the Mast/npp I was waiting for came in. Anyone who’s waiting I would assume should see there’s any day now. This mixup wasn’t fun but monsters never done me wrong in 2 years and came thru again. I think it’s important to remember mistakes do happen. And although every other time monster has been like amazon prime, sometimes in this game there will be delays.

Enjoy your night fellas

SFusion

Registered Member
Reaction score
I been using monster for about 1.5 yrs. Only issues were out of stock and it was always made right. I place alot of orders. They are not big but pretty regular. I'm happy and it's always been good.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

AzureP

Registered Member
Reaction score
I recommended Monster to my neighbor/gym buddy and today's 'e' days after the payment has been received by them - no shipment information provided.

We also sent them 3 emails in the meantime, no replies at all.

I'm not sure what's going on but it's a bit stressful. A reply would be nice at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleOvertime

Registered Member
Reaction score
I recommended Monster to my neighbor/gym buddy and today's 8 days after the payment has been received by them - no shipment information provided.

I'm not sure what's going on but it's a bit stressful. A reply would be nice at least.
PM sent

GGG

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I recommended Monster to my neighbor/gym buddy and today's d ays after the payment has been received by them - no shipment information provided.

Read the Rules.

No TA talk.

Last edited:

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tits and Ass - You are only allowed to talk about dicknballs

- - - Updated - - -

but seriously turnaround brah

AzureP

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ah got it, thanks, my bad!

1dayumay

Registered Member
Reaction score
And this is why you need to read the rules

T A rules to follow? how about a follow up with my month old order that i been waiting for, still nothing every week is the same bs that they will ship this week and still NOT yet a damn thing quick to post about someone inquiring wondering about their order due to lack of response,better off lets talk about hard earned 600$ on a order i havent received last time i contacted you wrote back to me few times and left me on read ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GGG

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
T A rules to follow? how about a follow up with my month old order that i been waiting for, still nothing every week is the same bs that they will ship this week and still NOT yet a damn thing quick to post about someone inquiring wondering about their order due to lack of response,better off lets talk about hard earned 600$ on a order i havent received last time i contacted you wrote back to me few times and left me on read ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes , we all need to follow the board rules for our own safety.

PM me your order number

I know theres still a few orders pending .

You will get your order , Monster Labs has never scammed anyone.

GGG

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
It can get hotter if we dont follow the rules.

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
Packs are landing.

Npp/mast blend is on backorder , so a few of you might be missing these items. We will ship them out asap (about 5 days)

Does this count as discussing TA?

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I think vague enough. carrier name, locations, dates that's when i usually start editing.

GGG

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

No.

TA =Turn Around .

Im not discusing TA , just saying when will Monster will ship out Packs

Mp1024

Registered Member
Reaction score
Monster took care of me. No more complaints on my part. Came through

OnyxGate

Registered Member
Reaction score
Question on payment/order process. Pm'ed GGG thanks!