• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone drive a Prius?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you do your a fuckin faggot.

Agreed. Well, I don't know if that makes you a faggot but I would never be caught dead in one.

Rhetorical faggot, the car itself isn't that bad. It's the people who drive them.

And if you drive a Nissan Leaf, move back to New Delhi and GTFO… :paddle:

I believe the Nissan Leaf and the Toyota Prius come standard with a broken gas pedal.

I got one for the wife.... Is a 2013...she drives 80 miles to work every day... I do drive it.. I just love the look on people's faces when they see a 250 pound behemoth coming out of it... Priceless!

Get Shredded!
Who made rolling coal a bad thing ? Smoking that bitch out was awesome .

I would have drove over her fucking Prius as she parked in the middle of the fuckimg road to flap her fat ass gums..

Lol

When you have an accident in one of those tin cans and you end up on the shitty side of things......just think how much money you saved for hospital bills.....

I owned a yaris once.. with aftermarket rims, short ram air and a cracked exhaust header.

It sounded like shit. But everyone loved it.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

I got a vw bug yellow came with a flower so i was sold , on my way to planet fitness i jamming out to jeni in a bottle love that song. I crank it up to number 16 on the volume loud enough for me and not you.. I call her yellow bug. That hog gets me 28ml to the gallon on full... Beep beep bitchez....

Cheapthreads out..

Back