• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anybody have any experience with Test/tren use after gastric bypass?

Getwrekt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering if anybody has any experience using gear after gastric surgery?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I do not. But I work in Healthcare and have a good idea of what people go through after the surgery.

The big question in my mind is how long ago was surgery? Are we talking years or recently?

What's your current stats such as weight, height etc.

Tren can give people some heart burn/acid reflux type stuff. So does anadrol and some other orals.

Is this a first cycle? I would NOT, would NOT run tren unless you have a ton of cycle experience. Tren can ruin your life if you don't have experience with dealing with that sort of thing and if you don't have good self control.

If it's your first cycle just run Test at 400-500mg a week. If it's not your first cycle and you have experience why not do test/deca or test/npp? See how you do with those first.

Getwrekt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Was avid in the gym and just kinda lost motivation and stuff through a divorce and got a lot of extra "nonmuscle weight" lol. Struggled to get back to it for years but completely destroyed my metabolism, so I opted for the surgery. I was at 340 peek weight and now 10 months from surgery back down to 215. Muscle loss and weakness is my struggle now. Also I have done approx. 6 or 7 cycles including tren ace before all this, found it always tied well with test e for me

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Was avid in the gym and just kinda lost motivation and stuff through a divorce and got a lot of extra "nonmuscle weight" lol. Struggled to get back to it for years but completely destroyed my metabolism, so I opted for the surgery. I was at 340 peek weight and now 10 months from surgery back down to 215. Muscle loss and weakness is my struggle now. Also I have done approx. 6 or 7 cycles including tren ace before all this, found it always tied well with test e for me
Gotcha. Congrats on all the weight loss!

I'd suggest you start with test and npp and see how it goes b4 adding tren. Make sure diet is in check. As I'm sure u know the drugs won't work without food

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
IMO, a person who resorts to surgery to lose weight didn’t have and will likely NEVER have the discipline required to bodybuild. And if you aren’t bodybuilding, you shouldn’t be using steroids. TRT if you are an old bastard, yes. Steroids to gain muscle, no.

Fat loss is one of the most physiologically easy thing to do. No magic. Control your consumption, do even a tiny bit of exercise and the weight flies off. If you are delusionally cheating yourself through binge eating, snacking and going out of planned diet, you are never going to be the person who can follow the strict diet and exercise regimen required BEFORE you even consider adding drugs.

Can people change? Sure. But I have NEVER seen it. Even the ones I have seen follow diets and really change their lives have that fat man sneaking around just outside of view.

Getwrekt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Didn't ask for your opinion.....asked for anyone with specific experience thanks for no valid advice

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Didn't ask for your opinion.....asked for anyone with specific experience thanks for no valid advice
I think he is implying you are weak minded and have no business doing steroids.

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bit of harsh feedback... From what OP said he gained the weight due to depression and life being life. Shit happens to all of us, we all deal with shit differently, the good thing is that his mind seems to be back in the game. I have no experience with gastric bypass surgery, BUT my 2 cents would be to just get back in the gym natty and work on getting things rolling again as well as building and dialing a meal plan during that time. Seems like you've been out of the weight room for some years, so it's almost like starting all over again which is good.

A few months in you'll start seeing progress, some of that muscle coming back, fat further shedding away. Then somewhere between the 6-12 month mark once you know you're in it to win it, both physically and mentally and in the kitchen, then maybe do a moderate test only cycle. I would not advice to just hop on gear especially tren just because you've done it years ago. More than likely your bf % is quite high at the moment with low muscle mass and throwing gear without a good workout regimen and diet could be a disaster. Especially, coming from 340lbs you probably won't eat enough and it'll be a waste. Get dialed in first.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Bit of harsh feedback... From what OP said he gained the weight due to depression and life being life. Shit happens to all of us, we all deal with shit differently, the good thing is that his mind seems to be back in the game. I have no experience with gastric bypass surgery, BUT my 2 cents would be to just get back in the gym natty and work on getting things rolling again as well as building and dialing a meal plan during that time. Seems like you've been out of the weight room for some years, so it's almost like starting all over again which is good.

A few months in you'll start seeing progress, some of that muscle coming back, fat further shedding away. Then somewhere between the 6-12 month mark once you know you're in it to win it, both physically and mentally and in the kitchen, then maybe do a moderate test only cycle. I would not advice to just hop on gear especially tren just because you've done it years ago. More than likely your bf % is quite high at the moment with low muscle mass and throwing gear without a good workout regimen and diet could be a disaster. Especially, coming from 340lbs you probably won't eat enough and it'll be a waste. Get dialed in first.
I know what you are saying....I think what coach was inferring is that when someone doesn't want to put the hard work/discipline into losing weight and opts for the "easy" way, that they aren't someone who will use but rather abuse gear. IDK.

If I were the OP? Do a trt dose. Full body training multiple days a week. Condition and strengthen. Let the trt dose help aid in recovery and getting strength back.

IMO if in like 6 months or a year he's kicking some ass, jump on a small cycle.

It comes down to goals. And why exactly he would use it? Bc maybe much of what he is wanting can be achieved with lesser. Not tren.

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
Agree, good points. Or perhaps he wants that tren libido back and the feeling of being a king walking amongst peasants LOL 🤷

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yep Augustine51, that’s exactly what I meant. I didn’t infer though, I speak clearly. I think by now people here know I am not a “you got this bro” type of guy. There are already enough of them here.
A friend will tell you your breath smells like you ate a shit sandwich. Everyone else will not say anything and let you go on your way, allowing everyone to smell it and form a negative opinion of you and your possible lack of hygiene.

Thanks for introducing yourself and reading the rules and such in the new members section. If you don’t see any advice in my post, you are definitely closed minded. You came to a steroid forum looking for a shortcut. Tell me I’m wrong.
I didn’t start coaching people when the internet came out. I have been doing this since 1989. Most of my clients are normal people, lots of them were fatties. I have heard it all, the excuses and justifications. Most of my work involves helping people wrap their heads around the psycological aspects of being healthy.

My comments may be insulting but they are absolutely correct and I don’t feel the need to flatter someone who couldn’t get their shit together enough so they resorted to surgery. I have also known many people who have had some form of “weight loss” surgery and NONE of them changed their ways permanently. In fact, they love to tell me how much they diet and eat properly without my ever inquiring. But what I know from experience and implementation of a successful program, they are delusional.

You can prove me wrong by losing fat, gaining muscle and doing so for a long period WITHOUT drugs. Please do.

Getwrekt

Registered Member
Reaction score
If your view on weight loss surgery is the easy way out or cheating, then the same could be said for not being natty and resorting to (the easy way/cheating) gear for gaining muscle.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
If people don’t know what I am talking about, watch a few seasons of “My 600lb Life” and see the reccuring theme. People can lose 400lbs in six months and even though they now know how easy it is to actually lose weight, they still focus only on the surgery. Most just go back to their old ways after they have the surgery.
Surgery is no joke. I have had dozensnof them, none elective. I can’t imagine being so lack of disciplined that I would willingly go under the knife vs just dialing in my lifestyle.

Getwrekt

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm looking more for what affects it would have after surgery not life lessons on my disciplines.. ill worry about that part. Alot of info I've read goes both ways that no steroids are recommended for weight loss patients and the other half says it's fine. Literally was looking for someone with personal life experience with this.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
If your view on weight loss surgery is the easy way out or cheating, then the same could be said for not being natty and resorting to (the easy way/cheating) gear for gaining muscle.
Thank you for this. It is a prime example of justification and rationalization.

A person who trains and eats like a bodybuilder and is natty for an extended period of time (years) who then decides to add gear is NOTHING like a person who resorts to surgery BEFORE they have exhausted every natural way to lose the weight they expect lose after surgery. Just this months I met a guy who was over 400lbs and has dropped down to just over 200 by making drastic changes in lifestyle. He looks terrible and when he hits his goal and NEEDS skin removal surgery, I see that as justified.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm looking more for what affects it would have after surgery not life lessons on my disciplines.. ill worry about that part. Alot of info I've read goes both ways that no steroids are recommended for weight loss patients and the other half says it's fine. Literally was looking for someone with personal life experience with this.
OK. The amount of food necessary to fully realize the effects and benefits of steroids will not be possible for someone who has had their digestive track modified.
While I don’t have first hand knowledge of this, I have dealt with dozens of people post surgery. NONE of them asked me about steroids. ALL of them were interested in my helping them adjust their lifestyle. But you’ve got that sorted, right?

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
If people don’t know what I am talking about, watch a few seasons of “My 600lb Life” and see the reccuring theme. People can lose 400lbs in six months and even though they now know how easy it is to actually lose weight, they still focus only on the surgery. Most just go back to their old ways after they have the surgery.
Surgery is no joke. I have had dozensnof them, none elective. I can’t imagine being so lack of disciplined that I would willingly go under the knife vs just dialing in my lifestyle.
Going back to the point you're making. I've seen it first hand with a family friend and wives coworker. He used to be huge before I met him and had the surgery done. When I met him he was still big, but you could tell he had lost a lot of weight. Now he's got the chubby cheeks again. No diet and social alcohol consumption. The rebound does happen due to lack of lifestyle changes.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
One of the first ppl I met having had gastric bypass surgery was a short fat girl or maybe very chubby.

She was always ready to jump into conversations on how to lose weight and being healthy. lolz

At lunch, she would come back with fries and an icecream shake.

I asked her about it. Her rational??

"My stomach is so small that I get full fast. And I need to eat calorie dense foods now."

SMH

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody has any experience using gear after gastric surgery?
First of all- didn't see ur age anywhere- makes a difference on your natty test levels. I'm sure u've had plenty of bloodwork done- but did any of it check ur natty test levels. U've actually been given some good advice already. Never had gastric bypass or been on any "structured" weight loss program. And the reason is I've never needed too. Somehow( and I'm not bragging) I've learned along the way to have the discipline Coach is referring too. Probably because I was a fat kid that got picked on and I dug my way out ( with the help of an older friend who lifted weights). I found that when I got some muscles- didn't get picked on and even got laid. I'm not trying to give u a high school lesson here. But I've also been wrecked by a divorce and had my share of battles w/ substance abuse. However through all that I NEVER quit working out- NEVER gone over a couple weeks- due to injuries and a health scare in 2014- w/o working out. That's the discipline Coach is talking about. Started when I was 14- now 59. And I didn't start juice until my mid 20s after pretty much maxing out natty. Ur a grown man, so ur gonna do what ur gonna do- personally I think the advice of doing a trt dose for a little extra incentive- and for the health benefits is not a bad idea- assuming u have low T like the rest of us. THEN once u prove that u can stick it out- maybe a test only cycle- but NO TREN imo. Ur gonna need to learn to take some constructive criticism if u hang here though. Coach tells it like it is- sometimes he's a little rough- but he's usually right imo. Anyway- congratulations on the weight loss. Now let's see if u can keep it off and maybe move it around some. Good luck friend!- HR

Jstrong20

Reaction score
OK. The amount of food necessary to fully realize the effects and benefits of steroids will not be possible for someone who has had their digestive track modified.

This was my first thought. I know someone that had that and no way would they be able to eat enough to put muscle on so steroids would be a waste. I have heard of people pushing hard and stretching there stomache back out and gaining all the weight back. Lol. So you I would concentrate on that first. To answer your question I don't see why a cycle would effect you any different but it would be a waste of time imo. You will need to eat enough calories to build muscle and I doubt you can do that now. Also as already stated tren would be pointless. Are you 200 plus lbs single digit body fat trying to get that dry hard look? Trying to break through a sticking point and hammering 4-5000 calories a day? A legit strength athlete trying to break prs. If no to all of them tren is a waste. If anything just some test all by itself might help body composition.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
all you’ve done is list excuses...
excuse #1 lost motivation, so what everyone here has lost motivation, we get our head on straight and go anyway
excuse #2 I went through a divorce, so what so have I and so have many others here
excuse #3 I ate unhealthy and got fat, translation: My desire to eat shit food>my discipline to eat healthy food. SO what,
excuse #4 rather than close the refrigerator you went under the knife. you took the bitch way out and now you want AAS intelligence from experienced veterans and when they advise you well, you're a dickhead back to them.

think about it...

You came in here acting like a jerkoff, nobody owes you anything. You sound like a spoiled punk to me. Why dont you settle down, start over and introduce your self in the new member welcome section

From what I’ve read these guys posting replies are trying to help you find the truth, so you can succeed.

Furthermore, if you think AAS is a shortcut, then fill a syringe and got to town... you dont need anyones help. You have destroyed the size of your stomach with surgery smart guy, and now your small intestine is connected to the small pouch you call your stomach.

Good luck.

Last edited:

doichtoro

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes you can use test after gastric sleeve surgery. I had a sleeve about 6 years ago and it worked well for me. About 30% of the people who get a sleeve will regain all their weight in 24 months. The point of the sleeve is to force yourself onto an extreme diet for about 12 months. After that, if you haven't developed new eating habits it will all come back eventually. I've tried a few big cycles after my sleeve but they haven't really worked. I think the problem is I just can't get in enough calories to really make use of the extra gear. I pretty much just do TRT now and get slow but steady gains. I haven't tried tren, again I don't think I could take in enough calories to make it worthwhile. I don't have any heartburn issues on anything I've tried.

Getwrekt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes you can use test after gastric sleeve surgery. I had a sleeve about 6 years ago and it worked well for me. About 30% of the people who get a sleeve will regain all their weight in 24 months. The point of the sleeve is to force yourself onto an extreme diet for about 12 months. After that, if you haven't developed new eating habits it will all come back eventually. I've tried a few big cycles after my sleeve but they haven't really worked. I think the problem is I just can't get in enough calories to really make use of the extra gear. I pretty much just do TRT now and get slow but steady gains. I haven't tried tren, again I don't think I could take in enough calories to make it worthwhile. I don't have any heartburn issues on anything I've tried.
Thank you for an actual response to my question and not a life lesson or "coaching" on my personal disciplines

doichtoro

Registered Member
Reaction score
Diet stuff gets really touchy around here. When you think about it, diet is the hardest part of what people do. Going to the gym is fun, force-feeding yourself and then starving yourself is miserable. I think some guys who have legitimately mastered their diets, and more power to them, get pretty prideful about someone who needed surgery. I don't know, maybe I would have eventually lost it the natural way but I hadn't been able to through most of my life. The surgery worked fantastic for me. I lost 140 pounds and have kept it off for 6 years. Doing it naturally is best but I don't care about nature. If there's a medical treatment that can dramatically improve my life, I'm all over it without a hint of shame. Same with test, it's not exactly the natural route. That's why guys who lift natty have the same attitude towards those on test. You're some sort of "weakling" because you're "cheating". Whatever dude, I don't care what you think of me.
Thank you for an actual response to my question and not a life lesson or "coaching" on my personal disciplines

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh, you have no personal discipline, that's why nobody gave you a response.

Most of our own "personal discipline" kicked in and realized it's best not to accommodate the lazy to hurt themselves anymore then they have by deforming their body due to lazyness and a weak beta mind.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yep, if you can reduce blood pressure with a drug, why bother doing it naturally? If you can just pin insulin instead of cleaning up your diet, why not? If you can lose weight and get thinner with surgery, go for it! Considering you’ll eat half as many Hot Pockets, Cheetos and drink the smaller bottles of Coke, look at the money you’ll save. Hell, I hear smoking curbs the appetite. Sucking down two packs of paper dicks a day outta do wonders for a physique.

Getwrekt

Registered Member
Reaction score
You dickheads are part of an anabolic forum. You can preach "coach" all natural diet discipline all you want but you are not doing the same when it comes to muscle/strength. It's fine to use the "cheating way out in one aspect of life but not the other?.......before you respond with "steroids aren't cheating they still take discipline ". Know this, gastric bypass takes the same discipline for weight loss. It's a tool I decided to use just as you with anabolic. So if you have no actual first hand experience how they affect someone that has had weight loss surgery gtfo!!

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Search the forum and see how many times “nonmuscle weight” is used. Once. By you. You assume that because this is a steroid forum, everyone is using a “short cut” aks steroids. I guess you skipped by the other forums here such as diet, supplements and training.
“Gastic bypass takes the same discipline for weight loss.” That is so fucking rich! Disciple for weight loss means you don’t eat just because you are hungry, not the same as not eating because your surgically modified digestive tract CAN’T hold another morsel. In fact, if you had any discipline, you would not have needed surgery.

You are the epitome of just about every fat fuck I have ever met who has endless justifications and false indignations to off set your inability to accept responsibility for your predicament. Points for not listing “hormones” as a cause for your obesity.

You came here directly with a query about trenbolone. That’s exactly why you aren’t getting any “useful advice”.

I bet you still eat like shit, probably drink sugary drinks and maybe even smoke.

No? List your food consumption for a day and exercise routine. Not what you plan to do but what you actually DO.