• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Any Suggested Programs?

sxboicexb

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone on here coaching, personal training, etc.

I would like to know about some great programs that will help me acquire a wealth of knowledge when it comes to training, nutrition, marketing, etc. etc. taking any and all suggestions.

I am looking at increasing my base pay with some continued education that my job is willing to pay for.

Although I would really like to kick the doors open with the fitness industry. It’s another aspect of my life I am wanting to establish. I would like to be confident in my ability to support a family some day.

It would be interesting to hear how some of our members are grinding and managing to support their family. Any experiences worth mentioning within the fitness industry and life in general. Knowledge is power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldschool

Registered Member
Reaction score
For sports nutrition check out Institute of Performance Nutrition. It's a post graduate program that you can do in 2-3 yrs. For CPT ceu courses I recommend EXERCISE, Etc.