• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Any recent sust labs done ?

murf23

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to purchase some sust very soon and looking for any recent labs that prove it’s actually sustanon and it’s properly dosed.
Any help is appreciated

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase some sust very soon and looking for any recent labs that prove it’s actually sustanon and it’s properly dosed.
Any help is appreciated
I feel as though that labs aren't necessarily going to confirm it's sustanon opposed to just test E or test C. I'll explain why.

As we know sust is a blend of different test esters. Generally prop, E and Undec. Total test is going to reflect rather its real test, yes. But it's not going to reflect rather or not the different esters are all dosed correctly. So it could be all test E and you're going to get a high total test or it could be properly dosed of the different esters and its still going to be a high total T.

One could start it and say in 3 weeks get labs then a month later get labs again and see how much the test has raised as a result of the Undec ester kicking in but it could also simply mean you hadn't reached the peak of it if it was Test E only.

I love to learn and will gladly stand corrected if someone has more insight than what I'm thinking but that's how I feel about it.

I'd say your best bet is to use a reputable source who has members posting blood work, the lab posting hplc product testing and strong positive reviews overall. Then just give their sust a go.

Just my 2 cents. I'd love an open discussion on the topic if anyone has more information on the matter.

Bob the builder

Registered Member
Reaction score
Any help is appreciated
I dont know how recent but I’m pretty sure sb labs has done testing on sustanon.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have seen a clients labs recently on GC sust and it checked out just fine.