• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any older members in here from 2014-2016?

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Used to do a bunch of logs for a few sponsors back in the day. Ended up having a heart attack, and yeah. lol,

I doubt anyone will remember me, but just started working out again recently. Doctor prescribed trt and due to heart issues won't be using anything else.

Hope everyone stays safe

Lol yeah I remember you and your log for bushmasters tren e . Sorry to hear about the health issues , are you doing good now ?

Yeah I was a fucking idiot.. lol

I've been doing better, I could barely walk for the first year after. I've got covid 3x this year due to my wifes job in the nursing field. So it's been a shit year for everyone. Ended up having a damn kid too after I came off the gear. Blower.. haha

How you been man?

Yeah Anabolic America! I remember, sorry to hear what happened that sucks you have been through quite a bit dang bro. But you are still here and glad to see you back.

I've been doing better, I could barely walk for the first year after. I've got covid 3x this year due to my wifes job in the nursing field. So it's been a shit year for everyone. Ended up having a damn kid too after I came off the gear. Blower.. haha

How you been man?
Covid 3x, damn!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I member ,

Glad to see you back, how old are you?

Used to do a bunch of logs for a few sponsors back in the day. Ended up having a heart attack, and yeah. lol,

I doubt anyone will remember me, but just started working out again recently. Doctor prescribed trt and due to heart issues won't be using anything else.

Hope everyone stays safe
Heart attack?!? Glad youre still around bro!!
#nomoretrenlife

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

WTF!!! I haven't heard that. Aint that some BULLSHIT

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yes, they are recommending treating it like the flu shot. Get it before the "season" starts, so you can get by with just one a year (maybe). But at this point, it doesn't seem like covid has a season...at least according to politicians and the news.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, they are recommending treating it like the flu shot. Get it before the "season" starts, so you can get by with just one a year (maybe). But at this point, it doesn't seem like covid has a season...at least according to politicians and the news.
Fuck this whole situation in general

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Hope everyone stays safe
2014 here!
I recognize your handle.
Glad to see you back

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

How you been man?

Damn, sorry to hear for the tough year man. What induced your heart attack, if you don't mind me asking? Happy to hear you got through it, though!

Welcome back!

ya man...from what i remember you were quite the savage..happy to see you back bro

Hope everyone stays safe
I remember u bro. Glad to see u back

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Back