• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Any Feedback on GrAnabolic's Proviron

Tall Paul

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was looking at some other labs here and it seems he is the cheapest I saw a bulk deal for 10 boxes for $155 (Bayer). Just wanted to see if any one has ever ordered and has some feedback before I dip in.

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
When I was a rep for him he couldn't keep up on the orders because so many members brought from him his Bayer Proviron was a great seller. He has the cheapest on the site I believe

Tall Paul

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys he seems to have a nice selection of pharma gear but I'm going to order some Proviron bulk and add the discount advertised here

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ive never tried BAYER proviron. maybe that is why Proviron has never impressed me, ???

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ive never tried BAYER proviron. maybe that is why Proviron has never impressed me, ???
Yeah his Provis are nice HFO. He sent me like 400 one time I never came off them till they were finished 50mgs a day. Could have gotten away with 30 or 40mgs per day