• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Any checked out Trafficked on National Geographic (steroid episode)

LowTman

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tonight’s episode was on steroids and sarms. Pretty interesting.

LowT

Last edited:

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't looked at National Geographic since I was kid. Oh shit...I just realized why I like black boobies!

Gokster

Registered Member
Reaction score
Watching it now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdubw44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Fell asleep right before the kid going to finals but after he jacked him up with insulin and other crap. How did it end? The rest of it was just them saying you are going to die doing gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
link damnit!

I'll do you one better:

6224043469_9448a1cf16_o.jpg

Edit to add, also me as a kid:

blazing-saddles.gif

Last edited:

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Fell asleep right before the kid going to finals but after he jacked him up with insulin and other crap. How did it end? The rest of it was just them saying you are going to die doing gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
he finished tied for 16th place- is it just me or is that Tony Huge an idiot? fucker walks around w/ syringes on both ears and one in his mouth- I'm all for legalizing/legitimizing juice, but this dude is overdoing it imo. said @ the end he moved his "operation" to Thailand- Good riddance!

LowTman

Registered Member
Reaction score
The rest of it was just them saying you are going to die doing gear. Tapatalk

Some of it....... But all the bro science shit on there. Pin parties? Dude running around with slin pins behind his ears going around injecting people. While he has results, just a joke with all the fans around. And when one fan asked what’s in it, “strong stuff to make you grow like hulk”. They were even asking for cc’s before they knew what was in it.

LowT

LowTman

Registered Member
Reaction score
he finished tied for 16th place- is it just me or is that Tony Huge an idiot? fucker walks around w/ syringes on both ears and one in his mouth- I'm all for legalizing/legitimizing juice, but this dude is overdoing it imo. said @ the end he moved his "operation" to Thailand- Good riddance!

Your a brother from another mother. Posted the same thing at the exact time!!! I’m playing 1:44 on the lottery.

LowT

biggd

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just finished watching it. Really hate how they splice shit together to make it fit their narrative that it’s all bad. Even having clips of the anabolic doc Dr. O’Connor saying sound bytes that it’s all bad and will kill you. They didn’t even mention he is a TRT doctor and makes his living selling it. Or the guy who got bad gear and got a bad infection and they then found he has heart issues. They only talk about the dangers of steroids and not anything about all the other drugs he used to compete on stage.

Also love seeing Dr Tony Huge put his bare dirty thumb on people’s injection site to stop the bleeding and help absorb it in

Rock On

Last edited:

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Just finished watching it. Really hate how they splice shit together to make it fit their narrative that it’s all bad. Even having clips of the anabolic doc Dr. O’Connor saying sound bytes that it’s all bad and will kill you. They didn’t even mention he is a TRT doctor and makes his living selling it. Or the guy who got bad gear and got a bad infection and they then found he has heart issues. They only talk about the dangers of steroids and not anything about all the other drugs he used to compete on stage.

Also love seeing Dr Tony Huge put his bare dirty thumb on people’s injection site to stop the bleeding and help absorb it in

Rock On
lolz, yup, and he does IM injection then pushes his thumb on it and says this helps it enter the blood stream quicker, the just shoot it IV if thats the goal. he did make that kid look jacked in 3 hours. no wonder people die after those competitions

bigtime916

Registered Member
Reaction score
And people wonder why its so hard to get legit shit these days. Just keep shinning the light on the shit.
That asshole should have a bounty on his head.