• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another YMS TD 💪🔥⛽️

JackedCarpenter33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
IMG_3534.jpeg

Never disappointed with YMS, always fast shipping, excellent customer service, and you know… the gains just don’t stop ✋

We got 7 sust, 6 NPP, 2 tri-tren. Big things coming soon 💪

That triblend looks awesome!!!!!!!!! Im on azteca hex right now going into my second week and its smooth. I may need to try this! I also have sb labs hex. Im going to do a couple weeks of both and see which one is better.

Nice that tri tren scares me lol
I’m going to try something different I’ll definitely log it. Trt+ till June on like 120 test 100 npp. Figured the tri tren would be good for my first run with it. Fast medium and long ester so I feel it right away probably won’t go over 200. Your not a fan of longer ester tren? Or just the blend itself?

That triblend looks awesome!!!!!!!!! Im on azteca hex right now going into my second week and its smooth. I may need to try this! I also have sb labs hex. Im going to do a couple weeks of both and see which one is better.
It’s going to be my first run with Tren and YMS always pulls me right back in for some reason 😂 it’s always fire, AG has a very solid reputation I’m sure the hex is 🔥

I’m going to try something different I’ll definitely log it. Trt+ till June on like 120 test 100 npp. Figured the tri tren would be good for my first run with it. Fast medium and long ester so I feel it right away probably won’t go over 200. Your not a fan of longer ester tren? Or just the blend itself?
Being that is has that short ester can it be used just twice a week being that it also has the long ester?

Being that is has that short ester can it be used just twice a week being that it also has the long ester?
I’m a pin cushion bro. I’ll pin different shit 3 times a day I do not give a fuck. Hide your pins 😂 but I’m a pin ED guy and have been known to use prop for my trt lmao

IML Gear Cream!
Just the blend,any tren can be rough by itself, havnt ran much e tho..only Ace or hex

Tri-Blend was my first run of Tren also (not YMS). Honestly it was probably my best run ever at only 200mg a week physique and performance wise. Having said that I also got about every side effect known to man 🤣. Definitely hooked me on Tren though. I’d spread that shit no less than M,W,F or EOD preferably.

Back