• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another successful TD

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had a good run with DQ, but they are gone. Got a lot of good referrals for UncleZ and jumped in before they closed for December. This wasn’t local, and timing was good, particularly with the Holidays. Never had any issues when using over the pond versus local. Packaged nice, everything looks clean with equal fill lines. Will crack one open tonight. It looks smoother than some others I’ve had, meaning not thick when I tilt the vial.

LowT

Attachments

• E1A761F2-DC51-45E9-9DC0-DD76BCD6B290.jpeg
    E1A761F2-DC51-45E9-9DC0-DD76BCD6B290.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
Damn they have soap too???

Tren soap !! It’s soaks into your pores and then turns you into a god lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a good run with DQ, but they are gone. Got a lot of good referrals for UncleZ and jumped in before they closed for December. This wasn’t local, and timing was good, particularly with the Holidays. Never had any issues when using over the pond versus local. Packaged nice, everything looks clean with equal fill lines. Will crack one open tonight. It looks smoother than some others I’ve had, meaning not thick when I tilt the vial.

LowT

Thanks for sharing brother you’ll love how clean and smooth the gear is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowT

Nice Shot! Clean !!

Max

Damn they have soap too???
. No, I have a wife that keeps my side of the bathroom spotless, with a woman’s touch. Fake plant and all.

Nice Shot! Clean !!

Max.
Thanks. Great for pinning.

.Thanks for sharing brother you’ll love how clean and smooth the gear is
That’s what several Vets have told me. Really looking forward to it!

LowT

Back