• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

another simple question made difficult re: half lifes

dogdog

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been using test E 250mg pinned 2x a week on average for just over 500mg a week.

decided to get/try out test prop 100mg, which according to 'google' has a 3 day half life on average. shoot 100mg/1ml day one, wait 2 days, shoot 100mg/1ml day 3, etc which would be roughly 200mg a week.

then I'm thinking huh??? what was I thinking!? keeping up at 500mg per week is going to make my sorry ass a pincushion - ouch.

oK what about the cypionate version with a avg half life of 9 days at 250mg/1ml which google says has, but that would be even lower total mg per week.

I would like to maintain 300mg a week and minimize the number jabs.... am I over thinking this :geewhiz:?

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand, but if the issue is the number of injections, take test cyp or E in one injection per week.

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Definitely over thinking there is no real difference between e or c and if you want to pin once a week do it if not split shots Monday and Friday

Boykinben82

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you would be happy with sustanon. You get 4 different esters all different half life’s so you can pin 2-3 days a week and get the desired effect your looking for if I’m reading this correctly.

dogdog

Reaction score
tanks for the replies all. I think I asked the question in a confusing way so I'll change it.

2 jabs (250mg/ml ea) 2 times a week of E (half life of about a week) should give 500mg per week, or a tad less with the first one lessening over the week.

How many jabs of 100mg/ml P (half life 3 days) are necessary to maintain the same level as E over one week?

(I'm guessing 5-6 jabs?)

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
tanks for the replies all. I think I asked the question in a confusing way so I'll change it.

2 jabs (250mg/ml ea) 2 times a week of E (half life of about a week) should give 500mg per week, or a tad less with the first one lessening over the week.

How many jabs of 100mg/ml P (half life 3 days) are necessary to maintain the same level as E over one week?

(I'm guessing 5-6 jabs?)
EOD will work since Prop is a little stronger because of the ester.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
I go eod with prop..at minimum m,w,f.i prefer eod tho

Richardbrown

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I've been using test E 250mg pinned 2x a week on average for just over 500mg a week.

decided to get/try out test prop 100mg, which according to 'google' has a 3 day half life on average. shoot 100mg/1ml day one, wait 2 days, shoot 100mg/1ml day 3, etc which would be roughly 200mg a week.

then I'm thinking huh??? what was I thinking!? keeping up at 500mg per week is going to make my sorry ass a pincushion - ouch.

oK what about the cypionate version with a avg half life of 9 days at 250mg/1ml which google says has, but that would be even lower total mg per week.

I would like to maintain 300mg a week and minimize the number jabs.... am I over thinking this :geewhiz:?
Test Prop is ACETATE faster acting the key how much your receptor contains it TP requires frequent injection ED or EOD to keep the level steady. PIP can be an issue with TP. As far TE or CYP much better option
Longer acting require lesser frequent injection, the deference between those two 1 carbon deferent, in years of exp you can tell the deference.
I wouldn’t change anything.

ozraelised

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you really want to reduce the amount you pin, you can always use Testosterone undecanoate.

Takes time to build up but last longer.

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

(I'm guessing 5-6 jabs?)
with two injections a week of test E, leves are not kept very stable, to do it with the test prop, you have to inject it every day 50 mg

try to play a little with this one that gives you an idea