• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another seamless SB TD

scurry

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not sure how many times I've ordered from SB at this point. What I am sure of is I've NEVER had even one problem with them. They are super responsive. The delivery is fast and the gear is top notch EVERY time. If you haven't tried SB yet, give them a shot. You won't be disappointed. Great bunch of guys.
View attachment 112652

Attachments

• 20231115_161930.jpg
    20231115_161930.jpg
    853.5 KB · Views: 52
I'm not sure how many times I've ordered from SB at this point. What I am sure of is I've NEVER had even one problem with them. They are super responsive. The delivery is fast and the gear is top notch EVERY time. If you haven't tried SB yet, give them a shot. You won't be disappointed. Great bunch of guys.
View attachment 112652
We appreciate the review my man! And thank you for your continued support of SB Labs 🙌 SB's service and dedication will never change, you'll always be in good hands here!

How fast is fast? I just made a order :) hoping to have it for a January 1 start. Is that realisitic you think?
Yeah bro I say that's realistic. you'll have your back in.. How many fingers you got? minus a few off that.

How fast is fast? I just made a order :) hoping to have it for a January 1 start. Is that realisitic you think?
Keep us posted on your progress when you get started bro. I'm certain you will be a repeat customer. SB and his team are a great bunch of guys. I have zero doubt that you'll be more than pleased with the product and the service you will get from SB. For the record... I'm not a rep. Just a satisfied repeat customer.

View attachment 112652
Yup 💯💥

IML Gear Cream!
View attachment 112652
Does their Dbol work good? I haven’t tried these guys yet

Yessir! Dbol was on point. You will be happy with these guys. They haven't let me down yet.

AWESOME. To this day I have not found ANY Dbol that worked for me. And I’ve tried about 5 different sources so I gave up. But will give SB a try!! And for some Tren to add to my test deca cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWESOME. To this day I have not found ANY Dbol that worked for me. And I’ve tried about 5 different sources so I gave up. But will give SB a try!! And for some Tren to add to my test deca cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep us updated on how it goes bro. We all love a good success story!

Always the same great service from SB 💯🙌

Back