• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Another Quarter Finished for Ole' Cowboy and Nursing College

CowboyPump77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That B.S.R.N. is only 1.5 years away now. Feels like forever. I got a 97% in psychology 95% in critical thinking, 92% in Medical Surgery Lab, 88% in Med Surg class, Passed Clinical for Med Surg with instructor saying I was most improved student, 91% in Pharmacology, Passed Pharm Lab and was told I was good with a needle and I.V.S...lol I wonder why....

Well, proud of myself fo sho bitches!!!!

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good job and keep grindin'!

Lol "good with a needle"...just like pinning gear? :D

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
That B.S.R.N. is only 1.5 years away now. Feels like forever. I got a 97% in psychology 95% in critical thinking, 92% in Medical Surgery Lab, 88% in Med Surg class, Passed Clinical for Med Surg with instructor saying I was most improved student, 91% in Pharmacology, Passed Pharm Lab and was told I was good with a needle and I.V.S...lol I wonder why....

Congratulations !! . Smart to hit the BS,RN ; more ; well the only way to become part of mgmt or D.O.N ! The nice profit sharing Career

Max

Necron_99

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good work! Investing in yourself is always a good idea.

CowboyPump77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the support. Look, I know I aint the easiest guy to like, but when I say "That you all feel like family to me" I mean it....

CowboyPump77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Congratulations !! . Smart to hit the BS,RN ; more ; well the only way to become part of mgmt or D.O.N ! The nice profit sharing Career

Max

My hope is to get into wound care for a few years, possibly be a travel nurse, but long term is to acquire a D.N.P.
That's obviously a long ways off and I aint getting any younger. I have tons of management XP already in the Automotive industry so that is a path I may take as well. So many opportunities, I preach for more men to get involved with nursing. I have a shirt I wear that says "injecting testosterone into nursing" and it is funny the reactions I get. Some get mad others love it.

I find many men prefer male nurses. Ironically both female and male nurses prefer male patients. Gee I wonder why...lol. Some women whine and complain over nothing. Seen a guy sit and suffer in silence with a compound fracture and female was crying hysterically over what amounted to a mild sprain. She called the staff at the E.R. I was doing a clinical at "misogynists" because they took the man in front of her. They tried explaining triage/prioritization but she was so sure it was only because she was a "wahmen". Sigh....

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
My hope is to get into wound care for a few years, possibly be a travel nurse, but long term is to acquire a D.N.P.
That's obviously a long ways off and I aint getting any younger. I have tons of management XP already in the Automotive industry so that is a path I may take as well. So many opportunities, I preach for more men to get involved with nursing. I have a shirt I wear that says "injecting testosterone into nursing" and it is funny the reactions I get. Some get mad others love it.

I find many men prefer male nurses. Ironically both female and male nurses prefer male patients. Gee I wonder why...lol. Some women whine and complain over nothing. Seen a guy sit and suffer in silence with a compound fracture and female was crying hysterically over what amounted to a mild sprain. She called the staff at the E.R. I was doing a clinical at "misogynists" because they took the man in front of her. They tried explaining triage/prioritization but she was so sure it was only because she was a "wahmen". Sigh....

They want morphine(or more) even before the x-ray(that is a tell-tale sign(they know once they X-ray comes back (game over). So Rad your a nurse. Best thing I can say: keep going to school & work. Once you there, you can open a dermatology-addiction-HRT/Trt center your self w/ some older doctor who (checks your charts) so to speak...electronically, lol. The money is in the the above fields and pain mgmt of course (and I don’t mean pain pills) I’m talking trigger points, radio frequency, facets, Epi, etc.
Good Luck to you and Cheers . We always need more male nurses. You will see a : higher pay because (if you work in surgery, (Wes will tell ya) they call for a man 90% of the time to move patients, handle scary situations in the ER, all That. Especially if your an ASF Gorilla ,Lol.

Awesome

Max!

Last edited:

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
That's pretty good fucker.
Keep up the good work!

jrup1986

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey cowboy do u know medical terms ? Can u read a write up for me. I can't upload here but if u shoot me ur email ill send pdf so u can see full report and decode if possible

mmdms13

Registered Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. I started nursing school at 35 years old, it's been one of the best decisions I ever made. I started in medical ICU, traveled for a while, and now I'm in management. As a man I know I have gotten advantages in the nursing field. And I'm proud of what I do. If you have any questions ask me anything I've done some of what you're talking about doing.

CowboyPump77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey cowboy do u know medical terms ? Can u read a write up for me. I can't upload here but if u shoot me ur email ill send pdf so u can see full report and decode if possible

Send you a pm

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations. I started nursing school at 35 years old, it's been one of the best decisions I ever made. I started in medical ICU, traveled for a while, and now I'm in management. As a man I know I have gotten advantages in the nursing field. And I'm proud of what I do. If you have any questions ask me anything I've done some of what you're talking about doing.

I iwll likely send you a pm in a few days. I do have some questions I would like to ask and I love getting another perspective.

GJ503

Registered Member
Reaction score

Fucking A brother! Good job in a program that is incredibly competitive and challenging.

CowboyPump77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Fucking A brother! Good job in a program that is incredibly competitive and challenging.

Thanks brother, I know our political talks get heated, but I do respect you and I appreciate the fact most of us here can look past that bullshit and wish each other well. I hope you are doing great and enjoying that open country air!!!! I can't wait to get back in the country once I graduate.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bet you'll be pinning people like a pro lmao jk. Keep working hard you'll ace this!

Jonnyskidmark

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't see what you scored in " critical race theory " why the suspense?