• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Another PFIZER BP medication recall.

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Good thing their distributors, like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid & others are testing the batches of meds they stock before selling them. :ROFLMAO: Esp since this isn't the 1st Pfizer medication to be recalled for carcinogen contamination.
Oh, wait... they don't. :confused:
They "rely on the FDA, and the manufacturers data."

Every recalled medication, that has EVER been recalled, was first, ... deemed "safe & effective" by the FDA & the manufacturer (same people) before it was put on the shelves.

These recalls only happen when enough people get damaged, and they determine a recall is cheaper than a law-suit.

The FDA exists to protect the BIg Pharma monopolies from new/outsider competition and NATURAL medicines, not to "protect the public".

tcinbc66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Taking losartan now and not sure if the stuff works!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Every recalled medication, that has EVER been recalled, was first, ... deemed "safe & effective" by the FDA & the manufacturer (same people) before it was put on the shelves.

These recalls only happen when enough people get damaged, and they determine a recall is cheaper than a law-suit.

The FDA exists to protect the BIg Pharma monopolies from new/outsider competition and NATURAL medicines, not to "protect the public".
I couldn't have written it better myself.

Excellent Excellent explanation. I've been screaming it for years bc I have dealt w them in the Med field and in the Supp Industry and seen it firsthand.

Another thing some of you guys may not know. When you own a supplement company, and you apply for a Merchant account, so you can process your credit cards online. The major bank tied to all of these accounts is ELAVON.

Recall the Bank Bail outs back under Obama? Well once a bank took a bail out, they were in the FEDS pockets and they are forced to comply with anything the FEDS want or face serious backlash, fines, or even the threat of being shut down.

There is a private company, who is run by an EX FDA employee and full of other FDA employees who "approve and disapprove" of a "Company".
And they can use any gauge they want to CENSOR these companies. Companies such as mine and dozens of others.

They also have a MATCH list or TMF (terminated merchant file)

For instance my store had ZERO chargebacks or cases of fraud against me but I was shut down and blacklisted.

This is economical Censorship that has been going on for years and years and not widely known about it.

Funny too because they censored almost all information about TMF's, etc.

Check the link and description below and you will see it is now a 404.

The FDA and these agencies are not here to help you.

Merchant Account For TMF Merchants

https://www.merchantstronghold.com › merchant-account-match-list
Match List of Merchant Accounts. It is true, but there is such a thing as a merchant account blacklist. It's actually known as the MATCH list or "Terminated Merchant File," (TMF for short).The Terminated Merchant File is a shared online list among processors and acts as a blacklist scrubber, where merchants with high risk accounts or excessive chargebacks [www.chargebacksecurity.com] and ...