• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anheuser-Busch loses more than $5 billion in value amid Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light controversy

this may change the game a little, budweiser was looking at losing a few million from investers for not going woke now they lost billions, thats a big enough number to maybe make the woke wake up to reality

Didn't nike do ad with this thing also

Didn't nike do ad with this thing also
Nike has a contract with him to advertise shoes and a sports bra. The dude doesn't have girly boobs yet. So why is he advertising a sports bra? Stupid "woke" retards!

One more fucking company trying to lead the sheep. Sorry to say to these fucks their are far to many more wolves

Target is next...

They aligned with a satanic brand to make pro trans and LGBTQ crap.

I saw it the other day when I was there shopping...I even took a photo for my gf.

Again stop shoving this shit down our kids throats.

My friends who are homosexual hate this shit. They think it paints them in a bad light. It doesn't.

They're nothing like these imbeciles.

They don't need to broadcast their sexual preference or alignment.

And btw the shirt is dead wrong...when I went to jail years back two of the people who stood by me and wrote me daily were gay.

I'm straight and they stood by me.

It's like they're trying to isolate this group and make them hate straight people.
IMG_20230520_134056_01.jpg

Get Shredded!
Target is next...

They aligned with a satanic brand to make pro trans and LGBTQ crap.

I saw it the other day when I was there shopping...I even took a photo for my gf.

Again stop shoving this shit down our kids throats.

My friends who are homosexual hate this shit. They think it paints them in a bad light. It doesn't.

They're nothing like these imbeciles.

They don't need to broadcast their sexual preference or alignment.

And btw the shirt is dead wrong...when I went to jail years back two of the people who stood by me and wrote me daily were gay.

I'm straight and they stood by me.

It's like they're trying to isolate this group and make them hate straight people.
View attachment 92914
The Target in my area got rid of the boys section. There's the gender neutral and girls section now. I wouldn't be as upset if they also got rid if the girls section.

It's strange how big companies are still trying to shove trans agenda through their products despite the Budweiser backlash. Like Starbucks trying their trans luck in India. I read somewhere that private companies have some kind of social credit score system where if they push progressive, liberal agendas they get a high score even though they may face financial crunch.

This is what happens when you allow low IQ European communists into your country and hire them in jobs that they cannot perform.

I propose a zero immigration policy.

Get our children on point. Work ethic and intelligence and motivation need to rise.

Their board needs to fire the entire management team.

Back