• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Angiotensin receptor blockers

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let's talk about this.

Who uses one of those medications?

Which one?

I personally use a low dose of Losartan for a variety of proactive health reasons.

If you desire to be in this game long term, you need to do your homework and consider adding this medication to your protocol.

xxxooo
L

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score

Zunteck

Registered Member
Reaction score
Let's talk about this.

Who uses one of those medications?

Which one?

I personally use a low dose of Losartan for a variety of proactive health reasons.

If you desire to be in this game long term, you need to do your homework and consider adding this medication to your protocol.

xxxooo
L

What is your dose that you take of losartan at? I have 50 mg but take when needed. Otherwise it drops me and I feel weak.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
I personally take 12.5 mg every night before bed. There are many benefits to this medication. I can elaborate if needed.

What is your typical BP?

What is your dose that you take of losartan at? I have 50 mg but take when needed. Otherwise it drops me and I feel weak.

deathrattle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I take 20mg of olmsartan a day. Dont really have high BP but its a protective measure when i run AAS to keep BP in check.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
same here...brilliant minds think alike:)

I take 20mg of olmsartan a day. Dont really have high BP but its a protective measure when i run AAS to keep BP in check.

Bluntson

Registered Member
Reaction score
I personally take 12.5 mg every night before bed. There are many benefits to this medication. I can elaborate if needed.

What is your typical BP?

Do tell. I'm curious.
Age wise I'm starting to get up there and been thinking along these lines for a little while now.

j2048b

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used bystolic for a while, that shit is dope af, when u look at what it can do for ya...

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looking to get something like this as well as my bp is creeping up and I'm getting older.