• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar/Test Source

Raider2022

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello yall,

Noob here, 38 YOA and looking for my first cycle and leaning towards Anavar and Test.

Any recommendations on a source? Just want this to be a smooth transaction and get legit stuff.

Thanks!

There is a sponsor section full of sources. Click on each one and research what people are saying about them.

Maybe try and put forth a small amount of effort to find it.
In my 20 years I’ve never once gone on a forum and asked for a source

It's like walking in a restaurant and asking the waitress to read you the menu.

I just had a flashback to the one that almost sat in my lap one time. (Not on accident.) That was a fun family meal. :whistle:

0_Allo-Allo-comedy-series.jpg

Welcome to ASF. Let us at unclez.ru know how we can help whether training, diet, or the good stuff.

Hey man first welcome to the board. Second I’m a REP With SB Labs and if you’d like I will send you over and updated list. We offer 24 a hour tracking number from the time payment is received. Check out SB Labs sub forum for a lot of information and specials we have going on.

Right now we still have a March special happening but only until the last day of March.

Any questions send me a message. Welcome to ASF brother

Hey man first welcome to the board. Second I’m a REP With SB Labs and if you’d like I will send you over and updated list. We offer 24 a hour tracking number from the time payment is received. Check out SB Labs sub forum for a lot of information and specials we have going on.

Right now we still have a March special happening but only until the last day of March.

Any questions send me a message. Welcome to ASF brother
Of course

Hello yall,

Noob here, 38 YOA and looking for my first cycle and leaning towards Anavar and Test.

Any recommendations on a source? Just want this to be a smooth transaction and get legit stuff.

Thanks!
Be careful asking for source reps being a newer member. Not me coming at you, just giving you a heads up:
Screenshot_20220420-141141.png

Get Shredded!
Read reviews and the test results if they have any, you’ll feel better doing it on your own rather than taking a random strangers advice.

Back