• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

Anavar side effect questions

Hey all, new here but long time member of other forums and have been watching here for a bit. I am currently running 160mg .8cc test cyp as TRT and wanted a little boost so decided to add Anavar from Monster. I have never run Anavar but have run many other orals in the past so didn’t question the 50mg tabs. I am about 4 weeks in and the nausea has gotten progressively worse, loss of appetite, mental fog etc. I am not in any capacity bashing Monster, they have treated me well, we’re easy to work with and have no real reason to question their product however this seems abnormal from my searches here. I’m just looking for feedback as to whether or not 50mg is simply too much, do I just not respond well to Var etc. the obvious would be to split the tabs and try lower dose but they seem to crush when I break them. Any help is appreciated!
Dude I been on anavar past 2 months and my appetite went to shit also, like I can’t even eat a full sandwich only half before I’m full. I thought it was something else but the anavar , it’s funny both of us having same issue

Dude I been on anavar past 2 months and my appetite went to shit also, like I can’t even eat a full sandwich only half before I’m full. I thought it was something else but the anavar , it’s funny both of us having same issue
Shred city.

Hmm… when did you order this? Today is the start of week 6 on Monsters VAR. 25mg ED. Only negative is increased sweating. My knees have been pretty sore, but I’ve been going stupid hard on leg day trying to build my quads. I start monsters Winny next week so I’ll be able to compare to two side by side.

Following for all the lab results though.

Does anyone know if anavar hard on the liver? Since I got out of hospital I haven’t touched anything to see if this yellowish goes away I’m just trying to pinpoint what exactly set this off. Anavar only oral and I know some orals hard on the liver

Var is supposed to cause huge pumps. Your pumps intense?

Does anyone know if anavar hard on the liver? Since I got out of hospital I haven’t touched anything to see if this yellowish goes away I’m just trying to pinpoint what exactly set this off. Anavar only oral and I know some orals hard on the liver
Anavar is the least harshest oral on the liver in my experience. I know others feel the same way. It's harsher than no oral but I wouldn't expect jaundice from it.

Yes it can impact your liver negatively.

Roid test kits are garbage. How does a color chart supposed to work if a lot of the pills are different colors. Maybe it would work for raw powder or orals that just have white binder but not a bright pink, blue, green or orange tabs.

Roid test kits are garbage. How does a color chart supposed to work if a lot of the pills are different colors. Maybe it would work for raw powder or orals that just have white binder but not a bright pink, blue, green or orange tabs.
That is why I am sending to a lab

sorry to hear that man. It sucks not really knowing if what you have is legit. Best thing to do is move on to another reputable source and ask for some feedback on a thread. Juicedaddy has some great deals on anavar.

Big fan of NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) for liver support. My liver numbers was not good after various cycles with orals. I tried all the various natural liver support with no impact. I had NAC on hand just for the Covid crap. NAC is actually what is used for Tylenol OD. So I tried it. Now my numbers are completely normal again. 600 mg daily.👍🏻

@Rsomersjr How are you making out with the sides? Still having problems or did you stop the var?

@Rsomersjr How are you making out with the sides? Still having problems or did you stop the var?
I stopped taking it when I made this post, I’m 99.9% sure it was not Anavar and most likely winstrol based on how I felt, side effects etc and although they’re faulty the roid test kit. To be fair, I have since started Monsters Dbol and it surely feels like dbol, minimal sides and feel much better than the var.

Last day on their VAR. alls good in my 6 week 25mg/ED cycle. Midsection definitely dropped fat, veins popping like a mfer, endurance was through the roof. slight knee pain but after lowering weights on leg day, they feel better. I was planning on running their winstrol right away for 6 weeks but I think I’ll hold off for now and wait for your results.

Got results back........

Not a single item is what Monster Labs claims.

Test was underdosed.
20mg Anavar was winstrol
Winstrol was winstrol but underdosed.

Extremely disappointed. How in the world does this site keep these guys as sponsors....

Got results back........

Not a single item is what Monster Labs claims.

Test was underdosed.
20mg Anavar was winstrol
Winstrol was winstrol but underdosed.

Extremely disappointed. How in the world does this site keep these guys as sponsors....
Can you post results

Dang, wish I could edit.

Posted on a different site and people have told me the lab I used, faked lab results and was caught around 2020. Since has been reputable, however I am going to send to a second lab for confirmation. Will post all results when done.

This has to be the most expensive Anavar order in history, lol. Two labs to confirm and paid a decent price to start, lol.

Start another thread and post lab results.

Reactions: rdm
Has there ever been a "sponsor reset" so to speak? Active suppliers submit samples for lab analysis to retain sponsorship? 🤷‍♂️

Back