• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anavar + proviron cycle

ArkStix

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
35 male looking to lean out.

I'm thinking about taking anavar 50mg + proviron together for 4-6 weeks.

Should I continue the proviron after I finish the anavar? Should I take nolva as a pct as well? I do have some gyno from previous cycles years ago and didn't know how to source real pct.

Was thinking about adding cardarine to help control lipids too.

35 male looking to lean out.

I'm thinking about taking anavar 50mg + proviron together for 4-6 weeks.

Should I continue the proviron after I finish the anavar? Should I take nolva as a pct as well? I do have some gyno from previous cycles years ago and didn't know how to source real pct.

Was thinking about adding cardarine to help control lipids too.
If you're just looking to lean out, a caloric deficit is what you need

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Ark your concept is misguided, that’s why folks aren’t weighing in.

Both Anavar and Proviron are DHT derivatives that will crush your natural Testosterone.

Imagine baking a cake and adding a cup of Anavar and a cup of Proviron but not accounting for the 3 cups of natural Test that will go away. The recipe just doesn’t make sense.

Even with a small backbone of Test the cycle makes sense provided you have PCT gear ready. You will do what you’re going to do, but the design does NOT set you up for success. Not trying to tear you down, trying to help you out.

Not pinning for several reasons. Wouldn't proviron help?
Why no testosterone? If you’re afraid of needles, you could go with a compounded cream.

Why no testosterone? If you’re afraid of needles, you could go with a compounded cream.
Haven't seen that anywhere. Could you point me in the right direction?

My opinion my friend. Total waste of money and time. You will not lose jack. The only way you lose weight is diet and calorie reduction. Take this from a person that competes for the past 30 years. All you are going to do is suppress your test production and feel like shit when you get off.

Not a good idea my friend. Even if you add the test which is a must you still have to cut calories, increase cardio and diet. There is no such steroid that makes you lose fat without what I mentioned.

Good luck.

My opinion my friend. Total waste of money and time. You will not lose jack. The only way you lose weight is diet and calorie reduction. Take this from a person that competes for the past 30 years. All you are going to do is suppress your test production and feel like shit when you get off.

Not a good idea my friend. Even if you add the test which is a must you still have to cut calories, increase cardio and diet. There is no such steroid that makes you lose fat without what I mentioned.

Good luck.
I am cutting calories and plan to do at least 1 hour cardio every day. Hoping anavar will increase my endurance even more

Haven't seen that anywhere. Could you point me in the right direction?
If you have a script you can get it filled through a compounding pharmacy.
UGL- no clue
I’ve never used it myself.

I am cutting calories and plan to do at least 1 hour cardio every day. Hoping anavar will increase my endurance even more
This is your response…..?

You have over a hundred years of experience telling you what will happen to you if you do what you’re suggesting. Then your response is… I’m hoping Anavar will increase my endurance.

YOURE GOING TO SHUT YOUR NATURAL PRODUCTION OF TESTOSTERONE DOWN. Feel like garbage… struggle through most of your workouts and after when you stop your hormones are going to be all over the place and you’re not going to be going to the gym.

You said you’re not pinning for several reasons… what? Are you a female? Is that why you’re not pinning Testosterone?

@ArkStix I see you are new here much like me, so welcome! I do not have advice for you in the way of developing a cycle, but I can tell you that these people have your best interest in mind, so please heed their concerns and answer their questions. You now have a wonderful resource, please use it!

This is your response…..?

You have over a hundred years of experience telling you what will happen to you if you do what you’re suggesting. Then your response is… I’m hoping Anavar will increase my endurance.

YOURE GOING TO SHUT YOUR NATURAL PRODUCTION OF TESTOSTERONE DOWN. Feel like garbage… struggle through most of your workouts and after when you stop your hormones are going to be all over the place and you’re not going to be going to the gym.

You said you’re not pinning for several reasons… what? Are you a female? Is that why you’re not pinning Testosterone?
I was thinking of running the same, anavar and proviron, not to lean out but for muscle development. Im gonna throw in M1T for test. Just run a quick 4 weeker. I know m1t is terrible for you but i react really good to it. Reason i want to run the shorty is because i dont cruise, and i want to be running a full cycle a little before and during summer. If I run a full one when my body is ready (February-ish) ill have to be pct and wait during summer. What you guys think of that?

Honest response to guys. Running proviron and car for short term will give you pumps and slight increase in strength and that’s if you have real proviron. Not going to gain much maybe one or two pounds of you eat like a horse and not lose weight without calorie reduction. That was the good news. Bad news you will lose your gains and shut down.
I recommend reading about anavar its use and stack. Good luck

I was thinking of running the same, anavar and proviron, not to lean out but for muscle development. Im gonna throw in M1T for test. Just run a quick 4 weeker. I know m1t is terrible for you but i react really good to it. Reason i want to run the shorty is because i dont cruise, and i want to be running a full cycle a little before and during summer. If I run a full one when my body is ready (February-ish) ill have to be pct and wait during summer. What you guys think of that?
Ya brother I’ve been known to run two orals together many times. I run Anavar and Winstrol… I run Anavar and TBOL…!Anavar and Proviron…. Obviously I run test with any compound that will shut my natural testosterone production.

But I’ve had great results running two compounds… I have to be safe and I lower the dosages. And I don’t go past 4 weeks and I take liver supps.

I say go for it brother. My personal favorite is 50mg Var/25mg-50mg Winstrol…. Right at the end of at Test Prop, Tren, Mast P, NPP cycle… I’m peeled from that cycle and those 4 weeks of Anavar and winstrol 😬 It really shines at the end😁 I’m insanely vascular and I look roped lol. A must try if your under 6% BF 😁

Get Shredded!
Im definitely taking liver supps. Probably go 50 var, 50 proviron, 10-20 m1t. I ran it last time just m1t and var at those doses and felt great, but then i ran proviron with test e and loved the feeling/results, so i want to see what its like with m1t

Ya brother I’ve been known to run two orals together many times. I run Anavar and Winstrol… I run Anavar and TBOL…!Anavar and Proviron…. Obviously I run test with any compound that will shut my natural testosterone production.

But I’ve had great results running two compounds… I have to be safe and I lower the dosages. And I don’t go past 4 weeks and I take liver supps.

I say go for it brother. My personal favorite is 50mg Var/25mg-50mg Winstrol…. Right at the end of at Test Prop, Tren, Mast P, NPP cycle… I’m peeled from that cycle and those 4 weeks of Anavar and winstrol 😬 It really shines at the end😁 I’m insanely vascular and I look roped lol. A must try if your under 6% BF 😁
What are your recommendations on liver supps? Just curious for future reference.

Back