• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar bolt on to TRT advice

Src5tt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have been on Trt for a year now at 180mg/week split 2x (Cypionate). Also leverage 300 iu of HCG 2 times per week for libido sensitivity.

Lifting for 10+ years, 40 years old, 17% bf. looking to add in 50mg per day of Anavar for a 7 week Bolton and focus on recomp. Will do a PPL/R/PPL split and eat a 500 calorie deficit with 40/40/20 macro split protein/carbs/fat.

Any advice on lipid protection other than fish oil? Will take the standard liver protections. Also for those that see lipids impacted how long after stopping did it take to bounce back to ore levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey,

It's very important to take a good oil for your heart and brain ... Omega 3 fat oil lot compagny sell bad quality, made with oil made from fish with heavy metals and other toxic compound.
Normally a compagny must offer a certificate with analyzes certifying that the oil does not contain harmful products as well as the level of totox.

Mackerel, sardina, advocat ... Oats .... Colza and olive oil ....

For the heart CoQ10 Ubiqinol are great.

About Anavar, 20mg pharma grade work very well with TRT and normally don't hurt your liver and lipids.

Milk Thistle are great but it's the same like Omega 3 fish oil ... Lot brand sell bad quality with very low % of silymarin.
A good milk thistle contains around 80% of silymarin, have just the compound for made the pill and it does not contain additives like stearate magnesium or other things bad for the heart.

Going to do a full baseline blood work up and track. Will add in fish oil. Anything else other than tudca for liver support? If lipids are impacted (as would be the case for most orals) is it usually reversed after being off for the same amount of time? Any counsel there?

Planning to run my cypionate at 180mg week and add on 50 mg daily var for 8 weeks.

Going to do a full baseline blood work up and track. Will add in fish oil. Anything else other than tudca for liver support? If lipids are impacted (as would be the case for most orals) is it usually reversed after being off for the same amount of time? Any counsel there?

Planning to run my cypionate at 180mg week and add on 50 mg daily var for 8 weeks.

Fish oil + CoQ10 are great for helping the HDL / LDL, eat clean, oats help a lot too for the bad lipids.

Try to know how your react with 20mg daily for 4 weeks, 20mg / days for 10 weeks are better vs 50mg / day for 6 weeks, it's better for the liver and heart.

Tudca are better than nothing, maybe think about N-acetyl-cysteine, but for me during the cycle milk thistle are the best.

but for me during the cycle milk thistle are the best.

How much milk thistle do you generally take? I'm asking cause I'm in the same boat as the OP, as I'm on trt and I plan on adding maybe 10-15mg Anavar a day to it for 12 weeks. Just for some mild strength assist without the damage that most orals can cause.

Best thing you take is Cardarine. Nothing in my experience works better. Last blood work after running a cycle of test, primo, var, master and wistrol my total cholsestrol was 170 with good cholestrol at 65. Also I am on Keto diet. No carbs and sugar is also huge.

Best thing you take is Cardarine. Nothing in my experience works better. Last blood work after running a cycle of test, primo, var, master and wistrol my total cholsestrol was 170 with good cholestrol at 65. Also I am on Keto diet. No carbs and sugar is also huge.

Hey man, have a couple questions regarding Keto if you had the time and willing? Tried to PM you but your inbox is full :(

@wiseguy how much cardarine were you taking?

@wiseguy how much cardarine were you taking?

20mg every morning. Also forgot to mention two glasses of Metamucal. One in the morning and one at night. I tried all the fish oil and vitamins and BS. At age 56 and on gear the lipds for the past 5 years have been around 170-180 mark with Metamucal and Cardarine.

IML Gear Cream!
Cardarine a high quality fish oil, and eating a diet with some plenty of healthy fats (flax seeds, avacado, salmon etc)

Hey all. If I go this route will definitely use cardarine to help with my lipids proactively. Is that something I could just continue when the cycle finishes? What are the thoughts there?

Also got me thinking that maybe I’d just go with primo instead and bolt that on. I can run it longer and it appears to be less lipid invasive bit certainly $$ - which is fine. Do you see any value in running 300-400 mg/week (split 2x week) for 16 weeks or am I just fooling myself and should really be looking at 600+. Other than TRT cypionate this will be my first other anabolic.

Looking to increase anabolic effects vs Androgenic so don’t want to just increase T as I tend to get acne 200+

Thanks!

Back