• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anavar-50mg just$90

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn good deal 👌

muay thai

Registered Member
Reaction score
my pt client is getting fucking peeled on clen 80mcg, yohimbine 5-10mg ed, and mckee t3 50mcg ed

he's 30 and from an arab country, biotech wiz never done drugs in his life, never worked out until about 4 months ago, his results are great ill post soon

the t3 is a gamechanger.

MckeeNick

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
my pt client is getting fucking peeled on clen 80mcg, yohimbine 5-10mg ed, and mckee t3 50mcg ed

he's 30 and from an arab country, biotech wiz never done drugs in his life, never worked out until about 4 months ago, his results are great ill post soon

the t3 is a gamechanger.
Sir, do your customers have any problems using my products?

muay thai

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sir, do your customers have any problems using my products?
no everyone is doing great. i have multiple clients on your products (test e 400) NAVY guys, 60 year old men who dont workout using your test as HRT just to improve quality of life and marriage lol, the t3 is strong, and I'm using the masteron 150mg/ml no PIP, and finished a bottle of the eq300mg all mckee. good stuff. I'll post a pic of my client on your t3 soon.

MckeeNick

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
no everyone is doing great. i have multiple clients on your products (test e 400) NAVY guys, 60 year old men who dont workout using your test as HRT just to improve quality of life and marriage lol, the t3 is strong, and I'm using the masteron 150mg/ml no PIP, and finished a bottle of the eq300mg all mckee. good stuff. I'll post a pic of my client on your t3 soon.

Thanks for your feedback,sir, thanks

Jdlem

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have been taking the t3 for 10 days and definitely feel it and I have been doing 25mg of anavar am and pm. Thinking about going to 100mg daily split in two doses , also running 600mg test e and 300mg npp a week. First time using McKee so far no complaints

MckeeNick

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I have been taking the t3 for 10 days and definitely feel it and I have been doing 25mg of anavar am and pm. Thinking about going to 100mg daily split in two doses , also running 600mg test e and 300mg npp a week. First time using McKee so far no complaints
Thank you for your feedback, Sir. It also explains one thing, the low price is not the bad quality, but the promotion activity we want to obtain more customers. We will adjust all the prices on June 10 and increase them