• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol

IML Gear Cream!
Yes just for me . Never had Gyno until I started Anadrol years back . It developed over a 8 week run at 150mgs daily. No duh right? I was a strong swollen blimp and loved it . So since then I have to be ontop of my estrogen or I get flares. Nandrolone aggravates it quick, but ol drol blows it up within a week . I aromatize super heavy though. I know a cat that runs it 100mgs daily year round, with high test and Deca . 0 Gyno or nip issues . I’m a tad jealous

Drol is def one of my favorite compounds for sure. The roundness and overall size I gain while on it are crazy. I love it !!!

That was from years ago, people were saying a certain brand tasted like pepper. It might have been the green ones from Thailand.

Day 2 of 50mg Anadrol, not noticing any differences. I tasted one and it doesn’t taste like pepper.

That was from years ago, people were saying a certain brand tasted like pepper. It might have been the green ones from Thailand.
This is 100% from decades ago, it was almost like urban legend. People were claiming that the iranians also had a similar taste which i never experienced.
I used both british dispensary and the iranians back in the early 2000s and never experienced that at all.

I use to put Syntax Anadrol... And Hemogin-50 under my tongue. AKA Sublingual.....
Never tasted like pepper to me.

Back