• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anadrol Winstrol cycle

Wing187

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to run anadrol with winstrol (with test obviously). I've heard people running 25mgs of each ed, I just recently heard you can run anadrol 3 days a week, then winstrol 3 days a week and that supposedly helps reduce nasty sides. Or should i run anadrol then finish with winstrol? Just lookin for suggestions. I'm not a newbie, but I've never ran anadrol. Suggestions?

Wing187

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah but not as uncommon as you'd think.

Dan.F

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm a newbie. So may I know your effects after you find suitable dosage. I'm learning.;)

htown

Registered Member
Reaction score
May not be uncommon but isnt Anadrol a heavy water retaining bulker and Winny a hardener? Would be curious to see the effects of this one.

Wing187

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes that's the idea. To combat the water retention with winny. Low dose of both, and strength should be insane. But I've never done anadrol. Just looking for opinions. Always done "recomp" cycles

Wing187

Registered Member
Reaction score
But since I've never done anadrol, I'm just gonna run it with test, then finish with winstrol