• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol Water Gain

damatrix

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently Using 25mg Anadrol liquid preworkout (5 days a week). Diet is extremely strict and structured. Weight has jumped up 6lbs out of no where, does anyone else experience big water gain with anadrol.

you should be up 20lbs in 3-4 weeks, its water your pumps should be amazing

Yaa pumps are like painful almost lmao, especially with my intra nutrition, i was just so confused when my weight shot up from now changes lmao

Sounds like drol. I typically put on 5-7lbs in the first week.

Last time I ran drol I saw a 50lb increase on my bench press over what I had been pressing previously. Can't tolerate it anymore though because it nauseates the hell out of me. How long have you been on it? How's your appetite doing?

Last time I ran drol I saw a 50lb increase on my bench press over what I had been pressing previously. Can't tolerate it anymore though because it nauseates the hell out of me. How long have you been on it? How's your appetite doing?

Ehh appetite is still there barley. I’ve been building my calories for like 7 months. I’m at 4100 now of all really clean food so it’s a lot to eat regardless so it’s hard to tell

Been 1.5 weeks now, I’ve beat my log book for alot of stuff this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulking in general is nauseating, along with the bloating makes me lose my apatite quick

One pound per day for 14 days last run. The disgusting look is demotivating to me. Maybe if I used it all covered up in the winter?

One pound per day for 14 days last run. The disgusting look is demotivating to me. Maybe if I used it all covered up in the winter?

Thank god it’s not just me, I was loosing my mind lol. My lower back feels like someone pumped it up with water lmao. My weight has been unchanged this week but it is 7 lbs up in 1.5 weeks

IML Gear Cream!
Weight went up pretty quickly for me but in the long run if your diet is clean and the rest of your cycle is good assuming you aren’t going to try to run anadrol for too long (I’m not sure how good it is after six or eight weeks). It all cleans up in the long run. Then again I came off of nandrolone with it and went to tren. Everything is very nice.

Weight went up pretty quickly for me but in the long run if your diet is clean and the rest of your cycle is good assuming you aren’t going to try to run anadrol for too long (I’m not sure how good it is after six or eight weeks). It all cleans up in the long run. Then again I came off of nandrolone with it and went to tren. Everything is very nice.

I’m 18 weeks out. Food is really high still 4100 cals, I like to push growing into shows, I put on 6lbs into my last show, goals to do it

500mg Test e
400mg EQ
25mg drol (5 days a week)
12.5mg asin ED
3iu GH (5 days a week)

Low doses right now, will kick it up around 14 weeks out.

Using anadrol 18 weeks before a show! Must be some of that new fangled methodology.?
What are you doing 12 or 8 weeks out?

Using anadrol 18 weeks before a show! Must be some of that new fangled methodology.?
What are you doing 12 or 8 weeks out?

Tren Ace, test prop (12 weeks out switch)

Mast p, winny (10 weeks out)

T3 25mcg ED 6 weeks out (pull a week out)

Halo 2 weeks out

It’s in my head not set in stone yet lmao

I like that, except the halo. I don't like to stress my liver in the pre-contest torture of my body. Never used mast as it wasn't in the '80s formulary when relevant to my experience.
I'm making that Rip-Cut blend of Test. p/Mast p/ Tren ace at 100/100/100 to use prior to my show(s?) in October.
I hear great thing about it, mast I mean.

bulking in general is nauseating, along with the bloating makes me lose my apatite quick

Bloating sucks while bulking and I end up looking like Michelin Man with a moonface...eek. I end up having to wear my old "fat man" clothes too.

I like that, except the halo. I don't like to stress my liver in the pre-contest torture of my body. Never used mast as it wasn't in the '80s formulary when relevant to my experience.
I'm making that Rip-Cut blend of Test. p/Mast p/ Tren ace at 100/100/100 to use prior to my show(s?) in October.
I hear great thing about it, mast I mean.

Halo is a definite maybe, I should be hard and dry enough without it. I was before

Also forgot to mention proviron 50mg ED. MORNING/PM

I like mast a lot, gives you a different look than winny even tho they’re both pretty similar, imo it’s for those sub 8% parts of prep.

I’m excited for this year. I’m 32 lbs up from stage and still holding lines everywhere, up until the water attack of anadrol lmao. Strictest offseason ever. Had maybe 8 cheats from August-now

Back