• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anadrol or dbol

Paulie494

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have a preference of which is better anadrol or sbol? Also i hear you should solit you dbol 20mg in am and 20mg in pm. Do i still need to do that with GC's 50mg dbol pills. Thanks

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
In my younger days, I ran Dbol quite a bit. I always felt like a million bucks on it. I just didn't like Adrol.

Yes...split the dose into 2-3 segments every 6-8 hours....just my two cents. Make sure you have an AI on hand.

Thanks
L

Paulie494

Registered Member
Reaction score
The dbol 50mg is it a pill that i can cut in half or is it capsules. Also my doctor has me already on Arimidex ,Cabergoline and niacin

- - - Updated - - -

In my younger days, I ran Dbol quite a bit. I always felt like a million bucks on it. I just didn't like Adrol.

Yes...split the dose into 2-3 segments every 6-8 hours....just my two cents. Make sure you have an AI on hand.

Thanks
L
The dbol 50mg is it a pill that i can cut in half or is it capsules. Also my doctor has me already on Arimidex ,Cabergoline and niacin

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Capsules.

- - - Updated - - -

juiceddawg

Registered Member
Reaction score
If their dbol is as good as their anavar you will love them,damn I feel like I'm a damn anavar junkie lmao!!! Love me some GC anavar.

Burn22

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve always taken Dbol ED PWO and it does the trick. Just got more today along with some Tren Ace and Test Suspension. Got here in Amazon Prime time. Love the Gear! Adrol made me feel like shit and gave me moon face.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
💪💪💪💪

If their dbol is as good as their anavar you will love them,damn I feel like I'm a damn anavar junkie lmao!!! Love me some GC anavar.

- - - Updated - - -

Amazon Prime💪

I’ve always taken Dbol ED PWO and it does the trick. Just got more today along with some Tren Ace and Test Suspension. Got here in Amazon Prime time. Love the Gear! Adrol made me feel like shit and gave me moon face.

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered Member
Reaction score
I prefer anadrol over dbol simply because I have a hard time controlling estrogen on dbol but I might just run a bunch of aromasin next run and see how it goes. Anadrol gives me massive strength gains but also does a number on my blood pressure and gives massive headaches.

mrgreen376

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anadrol 💪 strength and mass gains !

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
I prefer anadrol, but it kind of like tren I have a shorter fuse. Dbol I want to work so badly but it messes with my estrogen so much. Like frank I'm planning to try it out again soon and maybe run nolva and an AI plus keep test low, and see how that goes.

Paulie494

Registered Member
Reaction score
My order is in heres my next cycle and I'm just coming off test and tren...
16 weeks
750mg week test E
400 mg week deca
50mg dbal split 25mg am and 25mg pm

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
That's going to be killer. Would you be interested in starting a log thread and documenting your progress? I think the community would love to see it. If yes, just start a new thread. It's up to you.💪

My order is in heres my next cycle and I'm just coming off test and tren...
16 weeks
750mg week test E
400 mg week deca
50mg dbal split 25mg am and 25mg pm

Paulie494

Registered Member
Reaction score
That's going to be killer. Would you be interested in starting a log thread and documenting your progress? I think the community would love to see it. If yes, just start a new thread. It's up to you.💪

Yeah i defintley will. I'll start it as soon as i get order in

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Both. 50 drol and 30 dbol. Less sides more gains. You’re welcome.

Sem

Registered Member
Reaction score
No reason you can't stack D-bol and A-drol. D-bol is test derivative low afinity to AR, A-drol is DHT derived less affinity to AR, they both work 90% without AR stim....add test and deca for AR bamm you got Schwarzenegger figured out with some HGH.............

Machinist9

Registered Member
Reaction score
150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!
I found that injectable anadrol works better for me than oral. Pin preworkout. Dbol always made .e very happy. Felt great but strength and size was better on injectable anadrol. Less sides on injectable. Oral always made me feel.terrible.

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
damn boss, i did the exact same thread about 2 weeks ago. was more confused after than before. guys have such good reasons for doing both. decided on d-bol for the "feel good effect". glad i did. doing 750 test. 50mg d-bol ed. feel great man and the d-bol is kicking in nicely. looks like a killer cycle u got planned, good luck bro!

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
by the way, i just do 25am,25pm. works great!

crazytrain2872

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm about to go on dbol for the first time as soon as my order gets here. Looking at the following for 12 weeks (dbol for six weeks only):

500mg Test-E / Week (split across two pins)
50mg Dbol (split 25mg AM / 25mg pm)

It's definitely a lighter dose than what many others are doing here, but so far I've only been cruising on 250mg Test-E and I've done one 12-week blast at 500mg. I'm excited to see how this next round goes!