• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anadrol doesn't aromatise to oestrogen but still causes gyno

cowleygains

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've read that drol doesn't aromatise to oestrogen, but some people still report gyno??
If this is the case I'm guessing an AI won't stop sides
What can I take?
And is it safe to stack with arimidex as I'll be blocking sides of tren and dbol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Since it doesn't aromatize, you're right, and AI won't work. But a SERM will. A SERM like nolva or raloxifene will block the e2 receptors in your breast tissue so whatever is binding to it causing the gyno, will no longer be able to act on the receptor sites.

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
An AI still helps by limiting actual estrogen. I've never figured out what it is about drol but I know running a record level of AI with drol/dbol/tren/test was necessary. If anyone can explain drol's mechanism of estrogen activity I'd love to hear it.

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
But, aromasin will work with dbol correct?
Yes. Drol is actually a DHT and it can't aromatize, but it can cause wicked e2 side affects. It's a weird drug. Dbol aromatizes similar to test.

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
An AI still helps by limiting actual estrogen. I've never figured out what it is about drol but I know running a record level of AI with drol/dbol/tren/test was necessary. If anyone can explain drol's mechanism of estrogen activity I'd love to hear it.
​I'll be honest, I've searched and searched for the answer to that and all I've found was that nobody really knows. Anadrol itself must just activate the e2 receptor...

cowleygains

Registered Member
Reaction score
Cheers lads
Looks like nolva AND arimidex it is then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrainInsane89

Board Rep
Reaction score
Some say anadrol is thought to possess progesterone side effects, it is a weird drug. it will activate the estrogen receptor so nolva should shutdown gyno if it starts due to drol. If it does have some progesterone properties a dopamine agonist should work to combat it.