• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolic steroid for body recomp for overweight (borderline obese) person

Sparsh

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I am borderline obese, and have been doing resistance training since over a year. I am trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. But I have lost only very less fat and gained very less muscles, even though it's over a year of working hard. I am thinking of starting a steroid cycle. Which steroid would you recommend for losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time for overweight people like me?
I know Tren will do this well, but is it safe for me to start a Tren cycle as I have not used any steroid yet?

Thanks!

Bro... I get where you're coming from. You want that extra kick in the gym to really get the weight loss moving. Not smart to do a cycle right now unfortunately for so many reasons.

But on the other hand... fuck it. You're going to do what you're going to do anyway. So approach this in the most educated way you can. Make sure you have all the appropriate items in case you run into complications, for instance medication to lower your E2. Make sure you really educate yourself.

Maybe get blood work to see where you're at before you start to get a Baseline. Maybe start with Test, 250-300mg a week. Steroids aren't going to do anything extra unless you put in the extra work. You have to work even harder to maximize your results while on gear. Stay away from Tren. Don't even think about it bro.

Download MyFitnessPal really helps to count your calories and see where your daily intake is. There's no magic pill that will avoid hard fucking work. You got to tear it up in the gym to get what you want.

Good luck to you my friend.

Last edited:
Guys on TRT often notice improvements in body comp. It's not just putting on muscle but losing fat. It's not that AAS cause fat loss but they motivate you to get in the gym. You start seeing real gains and liking what you're doing. Also, more lean muscle should increase your basal metabolic rate which should cause you to burn more calories all day long.

Hi, I am borderline obese, and have been doing resistance training since over a year. I am trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. But I have lost only very less fat and gained very less muscles, even though it's over a year of working hard. I am thinking of starting a steroid cycle. Which steroid would you recommend for losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time for overweight people like me?
I know Tren will do this well, but is it safe for me to start a Tren cycle as I have not used any steroid yet?

Thanks!
Could you tell us you stats please.
Weight
Training experience..
If you've had bloodwork done to check your levels. Thanks.

No gear, just a solid diet and more cardio. Gear would be more of a hindrance for you if your BF% is high.

Cut calories, (especially carbs bro)drink a ton of water, ECA stack, cardio fasted in the morning w weight training, mild cardio or long walk at nigh. Do it bro, you got this!

You can definitely recomp burn fat build muscle I’ve done it

depending on your stats all just go by what works and then if we get more information can help further

diet being absolutely key start calories at say 3000 and reduce by 500 when you stall high protein low fat carb cycle

cardio 45 mins everyday working up to 1-2 hours

hormones
600 test < why studies show best effective dosage muscle gain
600 mast e < sweet spot high dht androgen fat burn
600 tren a < effective for recomp lowers cortisol increased feed efficiency high androgen fat burn igf1
50 var < shown to burn stomach area fat in studies
t3 50mcg < metabolism slightly hyperthyroid more cals burnt
clen 80mcg < increased heartrate cals burn body temp increase
hgh < not a must but would help 4iu empty stomach cardio cheapest amount for fat loss
yohmbine 20mg

fast after cardio allow yohmbine to keep working it’s effects

green tea 6 tea bags a day

there’s other fat burners yellow fire but not something I’d recommend

Yeah your first year you should have made newbie gains. Definitely get your bloodwork done to see where your health is and especially your testosterone. If your doc is a pricl about it go to personalabs or privateMD. Those online sites allow you to schedule at a Quest or Labcore near you and get the results emailed to you or you can download them from the site. If that's the case come back here. There are several members with experience in lab work that can help you interpret including me.

Good luck.

300mg of test would give you a great bump.

IML Gear Cream!
21% to 25% is borderline obese. If you’re truly in that range I would say a mild cycle wouldn’t be worst thing you can do. Just be prepared for sides. Make sure you research everything needed for a successful cycle. Proper ancillaries will definitely be needed. I would first check your bloodwork like everyone else mentioned. You might have underlying conditions that are keeping you back or something that you should know about before you gear up.

Ask yourself a couple of questions first tho. First are you prepared to be on trt the rest of your life? You might have to be if you run a cycle. If the answer to that question is no than don’t do it. Second are you willing to accept the fact that you can do everything right and something still goes wrong. It can and does happen. Third and I’m my opinion the worst case scenario, are you ok with getting caught with this shit? It’s illegal.

So in my personal opinion, I would say wait and get yourself under 20% BF and then after proper research and learning everything you can run a test only cycle with all ancillaries needed for the cycle and PCT. Then if that goes well run another one and another one till you’ve got that down and then start stacking new compounds one at a time so you know which ones you handle well. If you jump into multiple compounds and something goes wrong you’ll be left guessing where the wheels fell off.

On a final note tren at this point in time would be the worst thing you can do, in my opinion. It would be like jumping in the deep end without know how to swim.

Thank you to the juice for getting my fatass in shape over the years when I needed the push. Don't touch tren everyone want the tren noone wanna deal with them sides let alone a rookie. Listen to these guys if your dead set be prepared for some shit when you take this path cause it can be bumpy if your not educated on this enough. Fucked up blood lvls and side effects suckAss when you don't know what's going on cause your side effects are different than everyone else's. It's great but can get shitty gotta keep up with everything can't skip shit neither. Start just small test doses SLOWLY go from there.

God I hope you just hire a coach and get the fat off and increase fitness in a regimented, natural and safe way.
If someone is obese or even borderline, that usually means that their lifestyle has created that status. In turn this likely means they have high cholesterol, uncontrolled blood sugar levels and perhaps a host if other issues.
Get blood tests, start working out religiously including cardio and start eating what you think is healthy. Somewhere soon hire a coach for nutrition and supplementation or you will probably not progress at a motivating pace.

Thank you to the juice for getting my fatass in shape over the years when I needed the push. Don't touch tren everyone want the tren noone wanna deal with them sides let alone a rookie. Listen to these guys if your dead set be prepared for some shit when you take this path cause it can be bumpy if your not educated on this enough. Fucked up blood lvls and side effects suckAss when you don't know what's going on cause your side effects are different than everyone else's. It's great but can get shitty gotta keep up with everything can't skip shit neither. Start just small test doses SLOWLY go from there.
Tren isn't a good idea for older guys either.

Test, circuit training w/supersets and 1.5 gallons of H2O .... and calorie restrictive nutrition plan (with the will power to follow it strictly)

NO TREN BRO! And i'm not saying don't do anything- but NOT TREN. Like coach said- usually being obese means u prob. have other issues-( Blood Pressure, diabetes, cholesterol etc.etc) and doing tren could really mess u up. Like the others have said, we need more info to really help u, but I'm betting your diet is the MAIN problem. Doing some testosterone, maybe anavar or clenbuterol, but there again, u need to be healthy enough to do these. So before I did any of this, I would do a blood test and/or get a physical, but that's me. Probably ur best bet is do just like any other new guy- test only and see how that treats u- most guys do 500 test e or c a week for 10-12 wks and go from there. And then u need to PCT after that, unless u need to be on TRT. Good Luck and if u need more help, u really need to tell us more about yourself bud. (BUT-no matter what- NO TREN)

Thanks!

Brother gaining muscle when you are obese? PLEASE focus on losing weight quick and mostly be healthy . The more fat you have the less you absorb steroids and you will get more sides .
Do ketogenic diet , 60min cardio fasted and at night more 60 min ( can be only walk ) .
You can use :
15mg cardarine to help cardio health
25/75 mcg t3 ( start 25mcg and increase only when stop losing weight

Do that until you get the weight you desire or at least 15% fat and then you can think on building muscle

Thanks!

Look at your closest relatives. If you're fighting against genetics, it may be a losing battle. Or you could go vegetarian, which doesn't mean that ice cream and potato chips are included. I went vegetarian about two years ago and I lost ten pounds from a frame with little to lose.

Please keep reading before you decide to use anything. Tren right out of the gate is like trying to step up every rung on the ladder to get to the top. You might not fully understand what you’re going to get yourself into.

I think it’s great to ask questions if you’re willing to learn, and helps avoid costly mistakes with your health but if you’re looking to this thread to validate a choice you know you’re going to make- they’re gonna eat you alive 😂

Go see a TRT doc and get your levels checked. That will give you a good place to start, then try to get a MUCH out of as LITTLE as possible. It’s a tired ass phrase but, “it’s a marathon, not a sprint.”

Look at your closest relatives. If you're fighting against genetics, it may be a losing battle. Or you could go vegetarian, which doesn't mean that ice cream and potato chips are included. I went vegetarian about two years ago and I lost ten pounds from a frame with little to lose.
Ignore this guy.

Ive said it before, I’ve said it 1000x times. Calculate your maintenance for your estimated lean body mass not your scale weight. Eat about 4-500 above that calories. 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb. the rest of the calories eat what you want. But stick to your calories. Hop on a good progressive overload routine like Blood and Guts or DC. Stick to it for years. You will build muscle and lose fat. Fuck genetics. Learn to train and eat otherwise the gear will be useless.
Dont go vegan. That’s retarded

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Ignore this guy.

Ive said it before, I’ve said it 1000x times. Calculate your maintenance for your estimated lean body mass not your scale weight. Eat about 4-500 above that calories. 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb. the rest of the calories eat what you want. But stick to your calories. Hop on a good progressive overload routine like Blood and Guts or DC. Stick to it for years. You will build muscle and lose fat. Fuck genetics. Learn to train and eat otherwise the gear will be useless.
Dont go vegan. That’s retarded

Good post and I myself been fighting the battle of the fat for years as I was a very fat kid and it was a struggle to diet, exercise to keep the fat away. Genetics is in play in my case as my dad was stocky and my brothers were too. Only started dabbling in AAS when I turned 52.

I'm now sitting at 203lbs at 5'8...25%-ish bf...not ideal but going to keep at dieting...

Last edited:
I eat rice, pasta, vegetables, salmon, and tuna, all drenched in olive oil. I add as much protein as I need from Ensure protein drinks. It is not retarded. And it is not vegan. It is my version of the Mediterranean diet, which is far healthier than a meat-based, Western diet, anabolics or not.

I eat rice, pasta, vegetables, salmon, and tuna, all drenched in olive oil. I add as much protein as I need from Ensure protein drinks. It is not retarded. And it is not vegan. It is my version of the Mediterranean diet, which is far healthier than a meat-based, Western diet, anabolics or not.

Well. Eighty year olds diet, although interesting I guess, isn’t going to fit the needs for most people on this board. I think maybe a different forum might be more productive for you.

My diet would be useless for you, as a geriatric diet would be useless for me. Anabolics or not....

Last edited:
Troll? You would think that a moderator would be a little more moderate in his comments. No, I don't hang out here, but I've learned a lot from this site and I've tried to make a small contribution. Yes, Ensure is a geriatric product, but my point is that whey protein is much better for all of us than any source of meat protein.

I wish I had the money back I wasted over the years being in your same boat. I thought aas would allow me to look the way I wanted and all they ever did was make look like a bigger fat guy. I finally nailed my diet down and with a little bit of the right ass for you and magic. With that being said depending on your age I don't think a trt dose of test would be a bad idea with a good diet and cardio.

Yes of course Tren will be the best to use if you want to loose and gain in the same time. You can buy it on this website roidcrew.com
I would totally listen to this guy. His 3 post count instills a sense of deep wisdom and understanding. 🙄

Back